Amenities and guest resources
- How-toEdit your listingWhile you edit, your changes will be automatically saved. Changes may take up to an hour to show on your public listing.
- How-toEdit your listing’s titleYou can change the title of your listing whenever you want, so feel free to give it a name that highlights what makes your place special.
- How-toAdd amenities to a listingGuests can filter search listing results by amenities, so it's important to include everything you offer.
- RulesUnderstanding your new listing settings before you publishWe’ve updated the steps to create a listing on Airbnb--it's now easier and faster to become a Host. Because of this, some of the choices you…
- How-toAdding accessibility features to listingsGuests with accessibility needs can search for listings based on their individual requirements.
- How-toVerify your internet speedVerify your internet connection and wifi speeds to make your listing stand out when guests search for a place to stay.
- How-toAdding house rules to a listingHosts share their house rules to set expectations with their guests, like permission to bring pets or have visitors.
- How-toAdding a guest manual to your listingYour guest manual explains features of your listing, such as how the TV works or where to find an extra blanket.
- How-toInforming guests about security devicesHere’s what you need to know about disclosing security cameras or recording devices in a listing.
- How-toPaying your cleaner a living wageOur US Hosts are committed to paying their cleaners fairly.
- How-toAdd a guidebook to your listingYou can create a host guidebook after you've completed the steps to list your space.
- How-toEdit your listing addressFind out when and how you can edit your listing's address.
- How-toCustomize your map locationGuests with confirmed reservations will have your listing’s exact location and address. You can choose to show potential guests the general …
- How-toConfirming your listing addressConfirmation options include uploading a proof-of-address document or receiving a security code in the mail.
- How-toHow neighborhoods are determinedA listing is automatically assigned to a neighborhood based on its address and this neighborhood can’t be edited.
- How-toHow do I add check-in instructions to my listing?Add instructions in your listing details. Guests won’t receive check-in instructions until 3 days before their reservation starts.
- How-toHow do I change the check-in time for my listing?You can set the check-in and check out times for your listing in your booking settings.
Rooms and spaces
- How-toAdd or edit photosWe recommend that you upload a few high resolution photos. You can drag photos into whatever order you want.
- How-toListing multiple roomsYou can create a separate listing for each space you have available. Each room will have its own calendar and listing page the number of bed…
- How-toAdd sleeping arrangements to your listingGo to sleeping arrangements and add the number and types of beds
- How-toProfessional photography for listingsFind out how to check if professional photography is available in your area and request a photo shoot.
- How-toWhat happens after you request a photo shootWe'll do our best to match you with an available photographer in your area. When a photographer accepts the job, we'll email you with their …
- How-toPreparing for your photo shootClean, tidy, and organize your space to make the best impression on potential guests. Your photographer may recommend some light adjustments…
- How-toPaying for your photo shootWe’ll subtract the cost of your photoshoot from the next payout you receive from any of your listings.
- How-toHow to reschedule or cancel a photo shootGive your photographer at least 24 hours’ notice to reschedule or cancel your photoshoot. Once the photoshoot begins, it’s not refundable.
- How-toWhat to expect during a photo shootYour photographer will be local, qualified, and have experience with interior photography. They will make sure photos accurately represent y…
- How-toWhat happens after your photo shootOur team edits and reviews all images before uploading them directly to your listing, where they’ll be available to everyone on Airbnb.
- How-toSaving your professional photosFind info on how to download your professional photos. Note that they’re for your personal use only, and can't be used on another real estat…
- How-toPhoto reshootsWe only offer one professional photo shoot for each listing. The shoot can’t be canceled or refunded after it begins.