Add or edit photos
Showcase your place with great photographs—they’re instrumental in helping prospective guests decide on your place.
Resolution matters: Make sure your photos are at least 1024 x 683 pixels. When in doubt, a bigger photo is better.
- Go to Listings on and click your Cover Photo or Listing Title to edit your listing
- Click Edit next to Photos
- Click Add another, and choose the photos that you want to upload
- To update your cover photo, click Change next to Cover Photo, and then click the photo that you want as the new cover photo
- Click Save
To add a caption, click Add a caption, then Save caption.
Changes may take up to 30 minutes to appear. For a faster upload, try Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
To reorder your photos, just select a photo and drag it where you want it to go. Your changes will be saved automatically.
The first 3 photos are the most important because they’re prominently displayed on your listing. Make sure the first one is dynamite—that’s the large one that shows up in search.
If a photo that you upload is facing the wrong direction or needs adjusting:
- Click the photo
- Click the pencil icon on the lower right corner of the image
- Click Rotate until the image is facing the correct direction
- You can also crop or adjust the brightness of the image in this view
- Click a photo
- Click Delete this photo
- Click Delete to confirm
- How-to•HostTaking great photos of your listingWe have tips to help you take photos that both showcase your space and help set your guests’ expectations before they book.
- How-to•HostEdit your listingWhile you edit, your changes will be automatically saved. Changes may take up to an hour to show on your public listing.