- How-toHow do I activate my listing?To make your listing public in search results and on your profile page, change the Listing status to Listed and click or tap Save
- How-toSnooze, unlist, or deactivate your listingIf you don’t want to receive any inquiries or requests, you can either snooze, unlist, or deactivate your listing.
- How-toWhy was my listing paused or suspended?Your listings may be suspended if you fail to meet the basic requirements overall rating, response rate, accepted reservations, or cancellat…
- How-toWhy was my listing deactivated?To help make sure guests aren’t contacting you if you're unable to host, and to preserve your response rate, your listing may be deactivated…
- How-toHow do I edit my reservation preferences?Guests won’t find your listing in search unless they meet your reservation requirements.
- How-toHow do I set the minimum and maximum number of nights a guest can book?You can set minimum and maximum night requirements and create custom rules for each day of the week.