How do I add or edit my house rules?
Hosts share their House Rules to set expectations with their guests, like limits on smoking, areas beyond the listing space that are off-limits, and permission to have visitors.
To add or edit House Rules after you’ve listed your space:
- Go to Your listings on airbnb.com
- Click Manage listing on the listing you want to edit
- Click Booking settings at the top of the page
- Next to House rules, click Edit
- Select your expectations and rules for guests, then click Save
House Rules appear on your listing page, and guests must review and agree to them before requesting a reservation. They’re also sent directly to a guest once they’ve a confirmed reservation.