How to search
- How-toSearching for staysUse filters, check out maps, and read the descriptions of places to narrow your options to find a good fit for your trip.
- How-toUsing search filtersFrom amenities to budget, Airbnb’s search filters are key to finding a great place to stay.
- How-toFlexible ways to searchGuests can discover more flexible ways to travel using Categories—browsing millions of homes they never knew existed.
- How-toSearch for more flexible cancellation policiesNow you can find listings with more flexible cancellation policies by using our search filter. You can search for listings that offer a full…
- How-toSearch by neighborhoodYou can search by neighborhood neighborhood, landmark, and more by typing it in the Location field or using the map.
- How-toSearch for places with accessibility featuresUse filters to select the features you need. As always, you can contact the Host directly to ask questions.
- How-toListing availabilityEnter your destination, travel dates, and number of guests when searching on Airbnb and all listings that show should be available for your …
- How-toTypes of places to stayHosts on Airbnb offer a wide variety of spaces. You can book an entire place, private rooms, hotel rooms, and shared rooms.
- How-toSearching for pet-friendly placesCheck the house rules section of the listing description to find out if you can bring your pet, or if the Host has pets on the property.
- How-toSelf check-inGuests can access the listing using a key lockbox, smartlock, keypad, or by getting a key, any time after the designated check-in time.
- How-toInstant BookInstant Book listings allow guests that meet a Host’s requirements to book immediately, instead of needing to send a request for approval.
- How-toWhat are review tags?Reviews fall under different categories so they can be searched easier. Explore the review tag types, and find helpful info from past guests…
- How-toWifi speedsTo help you determine if their place suits your needs, some hosts have tested the wifi speed in their space and added this speed result to t…
- How-toWhat type of listings are part of monthly stays?Find details on what criteria listings must meet in order to be highlighted in the monthly stays section.
- How-toListings with non-refundable optionsA non-refundable option is a discount that lets you book at a lower price but can’t be canceled for a full refund unless you have an extenua…
- How-to“Pending” or “exempt” license or registration numbers on listingsSome cities require that Hosts obtain a license or registration number. This field allows Hosts to display that number.
- How-toSaving an Experience or place to a wishlistYou can keep track of your favorites by creating a wishlist and naming it. This is a great way to plan a trip and share it with co-travelers…
- How-toManaging wishlistsYou can add to or delete your favorites anytime. Sharing it with the people you want to travel with allows them to add to it too.