What are review tags?
When browsing the reviews for a particular listing, you may notice that some reviews contain tags identifying the type of stay a guest had. These tags were designed to help you find reviews that may be relevant for your trip.
The tags that you may find on listings are:
- LONG STAY: stays where the guest(s) stayed for at least 28 days
- WEEKEND TRIP: reviews of weekend stays that started on a Friday or Saturday and ended on a Sunday
- LAST MINUTE TRIP: any stays booked less than 2 days in advance
- GROUP TRIP: reviews of stays with at least 4 adults and no children or infants
- FAMILY TRIP: review of stays with at least one child or infant.
These tags may or may not be displayed depending on the search options you’ve chosen for your particular stay.
- Experience HostGuidelines for experience hosting in Ho Chi Mihn CityHosting Airbnb Experiences is fun, but there are some obligations and rules that apply to different activities. We’ve gathered some resource…
- GuestSearch for places with accessibility featuresUse filters to select the features you need. As always, you can contact the Host directly to ask questions.
- GuestReviews for staysOur community relies on honest, transparent reviews. Hosts and guests write reviews once the stay has ended.