Booking Airbnb Experiences
Booking Airbnb Experiences
- How-toBooking experiencesIt’s easy to book an Airbnb Experience! You can choose a specific city and dates, or browse through all experiences. Keep in mind, experienc…
- How-toBooking Online ExperiencesOnline experiences are hosted on Zoom. You can book an online experience on Airbnb the same way you book an in-person experience.
- How-toFind out what’s included in an Airbnb ExperienceCheck the “What’s included” or “What I’ll provide” section of the experience page to find out what to expect.
- How-toBooking Experiences for groupsPrivate groups let you reserve all the spots in an Experience on the specific date and time that it is offered.
- How-toInviting guests to a private experienceIf you book an experience, you can send all the participants a link where they can claim a seat. Once they do, they’ll be added to the reser…
- How-toSearch for Experiences with accessibility featuresUse filters to select the features you need for Experiences. As always, you can contact the Host directly to ask questions.
- How-toHow to claim your seat for a private experienceWhen you get invited to a private online experience, you’ll get a link from the person who booked the experience to claim a seat.
- How-toRequest a new date or time for an ExperienceContact the host to request to book a date or time not listed on their calendar. They'll review and accept or deny your request.
- How-toInteracting with Experience Co-Hosts and assistantsA Host may have a team to help them with their Experience. Their roles will be communicated to guests in the group message.
- How-toBooking requirements for ExperiencesYou must comply with local laws and regulations when you go on an experience. Some activities require different skills or a specific licence…
- Community policyAge requirementsYou must be at least 18 to book a reservation or host your place on Airbnb.
- How-toBringing extra guests on an experiencesGuests can add people to the reservation or ask them to make their own. If extra guests show up unannounced, the Host can accommodate them o…
- How-toBuying Experiences for other guestsWant to share an Airbnb Experience with friends? You can book and pay for up to 10 guests, but you must be one of the participants.
- How-toChildren attending experiencesThe Host will specify in the description whether or not the experience is suitable for children and how old children must be to attend.
- RulesDietary restrictions on Airbnb ExperiencesHosts can often find ways to accommodate a variety of dietary restrictions so everyone gets the most out of the experience. Check with the H…