How to claim your seat for a private experience
You’ve been invited to a private experience as a guest. Lucky you! So, what’s next?
You’ll receive an email from the person who booked the experience. That email will include an invite link, and that link will prompt you to click or tap Claim Your Seat.
Claiming your seat is kind of like RSVPing. Once you claim your seat, you’ll have access to essential information and important features that will enable you to thoroughly enjoy the experience.
One important thing: You’ll need to have an Airbnb account to use the Claim Your Seat feature.
Benefits of claiming your seat
Once you open the invite link and click or tap Claim Your Seat, here’s what you can expect:
- The person who booked the experience will know you’re attending
- You’ll be officially added to the reservation
- You’ll get a confirmation email that includes:
- A Zoom link and clear instructions on how to sign into the event
- Details about the experience and what you can expect
- A list of supplies and any preparation that you’ll need in order to participate
- You’ll have access to a direct message thread with the Host, as well as a group message thread with the other guests
- You’ll be able to leave your feedback in a review after the experience is over
Want someone else to join the experience? Ask the person who booked the experience if they can accommodate more guests.
- GuestInviting guests to a private experienceIf you book an experience, you can send all the participants a link where they can claim a seat. Once they do, they’ll be added to the reser…
- GuestBooking Experiences for groupsPrivate groups let you reserve all the spots in an Experience on the specific date and time that it is offered.
- Experience HostHow to host an Experience for a private groupPrivate groups let guests reserve all the spots for a specific experience. You’ll earn your minimum price regardless of the number of guests…