- Getting Started
- Account & Profile
- Deciding to Host
- Your Listings
- Your Reservations
- Getting Paid
- Hosting Standards
- Finding a Place
- Booking a Place
- Your Trip
- Trust & Safety
- Contact Airbnb
Why should I use Instant Book for my listing?
Because so many guests book a space at the last minute, confirming reservations quickly will help you book as many of your available dates as possible. With Instant Book, guests can select dates for a reservation right away. Then you’ll only need to exchange messages to discuss check-in plans.
Here are some important things to know about Instant Book:
- When you turn on Instant Book, it will apply to all available dates on your calendar.
- You will not be able to select individual guests who use Instant Book to stay in your space. You will either be able to host all guests who are eligible for Instant Book, or filter for only those who have received a positive review. You can set a guest filter in your Instant Book Settings.
- Guests can only make an Instant Book reservation for a stay within the next 120 days. You can select how much advance notice you require for an Instant Book reservation in your Instant Book Settings.
- Cancellations work the same way for Instant Book reservations as they do for other reservations.
- Payouts for reservations confirmed with Instant Book are the same as other payouts: Airbnb releases your payout approximately 24 hours after your guest arrives, and payouts for long-term reservations occur on a monthly basis.
- If you choose to export your calendar, your Instant Book availability will update once a day.
- When you turn on Instant Book for a space, guests will still have the ability to send you a message without using Instant Book. So it’s still important for you to watch your inbox.