- Getting Started
- Account & Profile
- Deciding to Host
- Your Listings
- Your Reservations
- Getting Paid
- Hosting Standards
- Business Travel
- Trust & Safety
- Contact Airbnb
How can I make my listing photos look their best?
High-quality photos are a great way to showcase your space, set guests’ expectations, and increase bookings. To help, we offer free professional photography for hosts in some cities.
Here are a few tips for taking your own photos:
- Resolution matters—take photos that are at least 1024 x 683px. When in doubt, a bigger photo is better.
- Take your photos in landscape format. Vertical photos won’t showcase your space as well.
- Light up the room and take photos during the daytime.
- Before taking photos, clean your space and remove any clutter. This will help make your listing more inviting.
- Highlight unique amenities. Guests love to stay in spaces with character.
- The more photos you have, the more people will want to browse them. Consider including photos of your listing's exterior, too.
Read more about how to upload and arrange your listing photos.