How do I use search filters?
If you want to narrow down your choices when looking for a place to stay, you can use search filters.
Start with the basics
For the most accurate results, always begin your search by choosing your destination, the dates you'll be checking in and out, and the total number of guests.
After you have the results of your basic search, you can choose to add additional filters.
Click or tap on popular filters like Type of place or Price from the search results page, or select More filters to access all of your search filter options.
We're always trying to make it easier for you to find what you're looking for, and filters will continue to change over time. Here's a list of some of the options that may be available for your search:
- Type of place: Choose from options like an entire place or a private room
- Price: Use the sliding scale to find listings in your price range
- Cancellation flexibility: Show stays that offer flexibility in their cancellation policy
- Rooms and beds: Choose the number of bedrooms, bathrooms, or beds you need for your trip
- Instant Book: Find places that you can book without waiting for host approval
- Amenities: Select the amenities you want for your stay, like a kitchen or a TV
- Facilities: Select from facility options like a gym or a pool
- Accessibility: Select the features you need to move around a place comfortably and safely
- Neighborhoods: Where available, choose the parts of town that interest you the most—for detailed info on some popular cities, check out our Neighborhood guides
- Host language: Choose hosts who speak a language you know
- House rules: Search for places that allow for pets
Note: At this time, there's no way to search using keywords.