Resources for Hosts
Want to learn about hosting? Depending on how deep you want to go, we’ll send you to the right place.
Answers and info: The Help Center
The Help Center helps you get things done. Quickly understand issues and learn about basic listing and account management tasks.
Insights and inspo: The Resource Center
The Resource Center has more in-depth guidance, news, and inspiration to help you become an amazing Host. It goes into detail on topics like:
- Setting up listings and improving your space
- Pricing and communication strategies
- Becoming a Superhost and more
If you can’t find what you’re looking for there, we’re all ears: Click the Give feedback link on the Resource Center home page to request a new article.
Advice and experience: The Community Center
Sometimes, you just want to find out what others think. The Community Center connects you with Airbnb Hosts around the world to share stories and support.
- HostThe Earnings Guarantee ProgramAirbnb is offering new Hosts in select locations a guarantee of earnings when they host 10+ stays on Airbnb within the first 90 days.
- HostGet help with your listing from a SuperhostAsk a Superhost for guidance creating a listing, which can help land your first booking.
- HostPreparing to hostFrom keeping your calendar updated to giving guests soap and snacks, here are some tips to help get your place to stay ready.