- Community policyHost requirementsIn addition to providing welcoming accommodations, Hosts should be responsive and maintain a high overall rating.
- How-toPreparing to hostFrom keeping your calendar updated to giving guests soap and snacks, here are some tips to help get your place to stay ready.
- RulesResources for HostsWe offer a collection of curated articles and videos with hosting tips, news, and best practices in the Airbnb Resource Center.
- How-toGet help with your listing from a SuperhostAsk a Superhost for guidance creating a listing, which can help land your first booking.
- How-toAirbnb service feesTo help Airbnb run smoothly and to cover the costs of the products and services we provide, we charge a service fee when a booking is confir…
- How-toGuest contractsIf you require guests to sign a contract, you must disclose the actual contract terms to them prior to booking.
- How-toSelect your home typeWhen guests book your place, they want to know what they’ll be getting. Choose the home type that best describes your place.
- How-toAccessibility PolicyOur community is built on the principles of inclusion, belonging, and respect, which includes welcoming and supporting people with disabilit…
- How-toVerifying your Host accountWhen you host on Airbnb, you may be asked to provide information such as your legal name, date of birth, or government ID so it can then be …
- Community policyThe Earnings Guarantee ProgramAirbnb is offering new Hosts in select locations a guarantee of earnings when they host 10+ stays on Airbnb within the first 90 days.