What Co-Hosts can do
Co-Hosts can be so more than an extra set of hands—they can also be a primary Host for the listing. They can help a listing owner with all aspects of hosting, including caring for the space and the guests.
Co-Hosts can help
- Create a listing: Co-Hosts can manage the listing—write titles and descriptions, take and upload photos, and determine pricing.
- Update calendar and pricing: Keep a listing’s availability up-to-date and manage the listing’s price settings, including seasonal pricing and weekly discounts
- Manage reservations: Accept or decline trip requests
- Message with guests: Get to know guests, answer questions, and coordinate arrival and departure on behalf of the listing owner
- Get the space guest-ready: Help make sure the home set up to welcome guests, including outfitting it with all the amenities.
- Welcome guests in person: Greet guests, give them a tour of the space, and answer questions about the location
- Help guests during their stay: If guests have an issue during their stay, Co-Hosts can communicate with them and fix the problem. For example, a guest is locked out or the Internet is down.
- Write reviews: Co-Hosts can use their own Airbnb account to write guest reviews on behalf of the listing owner
- Cleaning and maintenance: Work with a professional cleaning service, clean the space yourself, or both. For instance, a Co-Host may wash towels and sheets, while a cleaning service takes care of the kitchen and bathrooms. You can also handle general home maintenance and repairs.
- Get support from Airbnb: Need help with a reservation or guest issue? Co-Hosts can handle the communication and find a resolution.
- Resolution Center requests: Co-Hosts can send or request money from guests for things related to an Airbnb trip through the Airbnb Resolution Center.
Just be aware, Co-Hosts are not permitted to access the listing owner’s payout or taxpayer information. And they can’t review the listing owner’s activity traveling on Airbnb as a guest.
If you decide you don't want your Co-Host to have access to the above tasks, you can just remove them as a Co-Host.
- How-to•HostAdding Co-Hosts to your listingYou can add up to 3 co-hosts per listing. Select the listing you want to edit and add co-hosts.
- How-to•HostHow the Resolution Center helps youThe Resolution Center lets you request or send money for things related to your Airbnb trip. Guests and Hosts can ask Airbnb for help in rea…