- How-toDecline a trip requestYou can always decline any inquiries or requests that you can’t accommodate, but you should do so within 24 hours.
- How-toRespond to a requestYou have 24 hours to accept or decline a trip request before it expires.
- How-toRespond to an inquiryRespond within 24 hours. Guests who send an inquiry are usually searching for more information before sending a reservation request.
- How-toUnderstanding your reservation statusFind details on the various statuses your reservation may go through.
- How-toWhen a guest asks to visit before bookingEncourage them to review your listing description and photos, and be available to answer any additional questions they have about your space…
- How-toEmergency stay requests through Airbnb.orgAirbnb.org helps nonprofit organizations offer a temporary place to stay to people in need.
- How-toWhat guest details Hosts can expect prior to bookingFind out what details you'll be able to review when a potential guest sends you a request.