How do I add a company email domain to my Airbnb for Work account?
As a travel admin, you can make your company’s Airbnb for Work program accessible to employees who have a verified email address ending in one of your company’s domains.
To add a domain for your company:
- Log in to your Airbnb account and go to your Airbnb for Work dashboard
- Click on your profile photo, then Settings
- Click the Account Info tab
- Click + Add Domain
- Enter a new domain for your company, then click Add
You’ll need to verify the email domain by entering an email address using this domain that you have access to. Enter this email address then click Send Email. You’ll receive an email with instructions for verifying the domain.
- GuestHow do I unlink or relink my work email address and Airbnb account?You can add or delete your work email in your profile.
- Travel adminInviting employees to join Airbnb for WorkYou can create an invite page for your company and send employees a link to join.
- GuestJoining your company’s Airbnb for Work accountJoin your employer's Airbnb for Work account to streamline your business travel.