16 guests · 6 bedrooms · 9 baths
Designed by renowned architect Michael Upwall, King’s Estate truly is ski-home royalty. Standing proudly in the exclusive gated Deer Crest Community, this three level home features a spectacular glass elevator, glorious mountain views, home theater and private outdoor hot tub, to name but a few of its luxury features. Ski-in/ski-out access to the slopes makes this unique home an unparalleled choice for your Park City ski vacation.
Explore the mountainside by day, and return for a rewarding session in the sauna to ease your muscles and discuss your evening plans. For an evening of indoors entertainment, head to the wine cellar – host a cheese and wine party, or simply pour a glass to enjoy with a movie in the impressive home theater. Recline in gorgeous velvety seats and enjoy an authentic theater experience. Or meet at the in-house bar before heading outside to the magnificent decked balcony. Take a seat around an atmospheric open fire, and gaze out to stupendous views across tree-lined peaks. You’ll want to use the barbeque for at least one of your meals, dining al fresco in the crisp night air. After dinner, retire to the hot tub and welcome the night in style.
While the whole home benefits from Upwall’s supreme talent for design, the main lounge is the crowning jewel. A spectacular modern fireplace is the main feature, rising tall and majestic from the polished wood floor. The double height ceiling and panoramic windows gift a wealth of natural light to this wondrous space, and a quirky curved upstairs balcony gives a delightfully open-plan, social feel. The dining area has a more intimate atmosphere, as does the snug second lounge. A stylish, innovative space, you’ll enjoy preparing your vacation meals in the well-equipped kitchen. It even has an earth stone pizza oven as well as a conventional stove. A half moon breakfast bar is great for laid-back mornings.
A natural, earthy color pallete runs through the exceedingly comfortable king size, queen and bunk rooms, creating a restful, peaceful ambiance. Gas fireplaces and televisions in three of the rooms are your toolkit for winding down at the end of a fun-filled evening. Light, airy and elegant en-suites accompany each bedroom.
Whether you’re a skier, or visiting for summer activities in the great outdoors, the Deer Valley Resort delivers the experience of a lifetime. Nearby Park City is a hub of entertainment and brilliant for shopping and dining.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Gas fireplace, Television, Private balcony, Mountain view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Gas fireplace, Television, Shared balcony
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Gas fireplace, Television, Private terrace, Mountain view
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo
- Bedroom 6 - Bunk Room: 2 Twin over Double bunk beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Espresso machine
- Pizza oven
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Home theatre
- Cable television
- Streaming television
- Gas fireplace
- Glass elevator
- Wet bar
- Wine cellar
- Foosball table
- Office space
- Mountain view
- Hot tub
- Fire pit
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 6
- Garage - 2 spaces
- Driveway parking - 2 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping – Ski season only
At Extra Cost - advance notice may be required:
- Additional housekeeping
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
- Additional airport transfers
- Activities & excursions
- Chef services
- Spa services
- Laundry service
- Luggage shipping & delivery service
- Babysitting service
- Baby equipment rental
- Jet/Helicopter charter
- Ski equipment & tuning
- Lift tickets
- First tracks reservation
- Heli-ski & Snowcat tours
- Utah Olympic Park bobsled ride
Points of Interest
- 4 miles to Main Street with restaurants & shops
- 5.7 miles to Park City Golf Course
- 8.7 miles to Canyons Golf Course
- 12 miles to Utah Olympic Park
- 41 miles to Salt Lake City
- 5 minute walk to ski slopes
- 5.1 miles to Park City Mountain
- 45 miles to Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
+ 3 more
+ 1 more
Deer Crest, UT
Salt Lake City International (SLC)
47 min drive
Park City Golf Course
13 min drive
19 min drive
Park City Mountain Resort
14 min drive
Points of Interest
11 min drive
Utah Olympic Park
23 min drive
Salt Lake City
46 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.