How do I expense my business trip using Concur TripLink?
If your company uses Concur’s TripLink service, you’ll need to link your Airbnb and Concur accounts to have your Airbnb reservation receipts automatically uploaded to your Concur account.
Link your accounts
To link your Airbnb and Concur TripLink accounts:
- Go to Airbnb in the Concur App Center, and click Connect
- Log in to your existing Airbnb account or, if you don’t already have an account, create a new one
Once your accounts are linked, you can have the receipt for any Airbnb reservation appear in your Concur account by marking the box next to Send this booking to Concur on the reservation request checkout page.
Unlink your accounts
You'll need to unlink your accounts by logging in to your account using a browser (not using the Airbnb app).
To unlink your Airbnb and Concur TripLink accounts:
- Go to Account
- Select Settings
- Under Unlink From Concur, click Unlink
- GuestIn your reservation details, you’ll find an option to print or save them to a PDF.
- GuestIt can be helpful to add full names to your reservation in case you need to print out your itinerary for a travel visa.
- GuestYou can add or remove guests from your itinerary up until the start of your reservation. Go to your trip details to make these changes.