How do I expense my business trip using Concur TripLink?
If your company uses Concur’s TripLink service, you’ll need to link your Airbnb and Concur accounts to have your Airbnb reservation receipts automatically uploaded to your Concur account.
Link your accounts
To link your Airbnb and Concur TripLink accounts:
- Go to Airbnb in the Concur App Center, and click Connect
- Log in to your existing Airbnb account or, if you don’t already have an account, create a new one
Once your accounts are linked, you can have the receipt for any Airbnb reservation appear in your Concur account by marking the box next to Send this booking to Concur on the reservation request checkout page.
Unlink your accounts
You'll need to unlink your accounts by logging in to your account using a browser (not using the Airbnb app).
To unlink your Airbnb and Concur TripLink accounts:
- Go to Account
- Select Settings
- Under Unlink From Concur, click Unlink
- Travel adminCharging your trip to a companyCompanies using Airbnb for Work can invite interview candidates and contractors to book business travel using the company account.
- Travel adminHow do I set up a team with a separate payment method for my company?Travel admins can create teams of travelers and assign a name and payment method to each team right from the Airbnb for Work dashboard.
- GuestAdding info to guest receiptsYour billing receipt is based on the info you provide at the time of booking and it can’t be edited after it was issued.