Entire rental unit · 9 guests · 5 beds · 1 bath
羅東夜市 Luodong sports park & night market※ ※ Because there are more college students and guests during the cold holidays, it is difficult to understand that a group with a larger number of people can play out, it is more lively and lively, and I am happy to provide everyone with accommodation with a good cp value. This listing is in a quiet residential neighborhood and the floor of the old apartment is thin, so please do not fight and drink excessively after 10pm (because there was a group of guests who made noise to the residents downstairs and called the police last weekend), so please self-assess whether you can abide by the listing rules before booking, thank you for your cooperation ~
Hi, welcome to my listing. Because this listing
has the direct booking function, it does not avoid causing inconvenience to both parties. Please read the listing description before booking. If you have any questions, please send me a message and I will reply as soon as possible. Thank you!
The following is a list of common questions about the listing and the people who will be checking in. It is provided to users who are not familiar with the platform or have to go in one by one to check it out:
* The apartment is on the 2nd floor with no elevator * The whole house
is about 30 square meters with front and rear balconies
* The layout is three rooms, two living rooms and one bathroom
* It is about 15 minutes on foot to Luodong Night Market
* About 5 minutes walk to Luodong Sports Park
* No parking space, there is a paid street parking grid around 100 meters, no charge from 10pm to 8am (about 2 ~ 6 minutes walk to the house)
* There is a basement where you can park locomotives, and there is no need to park as per the resident's specifications, but please try to park as close as possible to avoid affecting other residents' rights and interests if there are more than 3.4.
* There is a free sightseeing bus in Luodong Town that arrives every 30-40 minutes. Please take the blue line to Beichengguo Station at the transfer station.Kwang Tianxia Station. Or Peiying Park Station, it takes 2 ~ 3 minutes to walk to the station.
* Convenient to eat nearby, variety within a 5-minute walk, 2-minute walk to the nearest convenience store
* All three rooms are air-conditioned, there is no living room, opening the door to the whole space will cool you down
* Kitchen can be used with big refrigerator, induction stove, small oven, small electric pot, toaster, fast boiler, IKEA large capacity glass faucet kettle.Bowl set, cup set. Knives and cutting boards, etc., ※ No open flame is provided ※ It
is recommended to use an induction stove to cook hot pot noodles, please do not use a gas stove.There is no water dispenser.
* There are no cats
in the house * There are no home owners in the house
* We only accept one group of guests at a time in the house, even if there are two people staying, there will be no other guests
* Two rooms are available for two people * Single rooms
are not available for bookings of four people by default, please do not feel free to access the bedding, if you want to use a single room, please ask first before arranging according to your booking needs
* There is an orange-white cat that comes to the front balcony often
* If you want to bring your pet, please ask first and it is subject to discretion
* If you agree to allow pets, please allow them in the common areas such as the dining room, kitchen, bathroom and front balcony. No jumping on the sofa and going to bed. No pet hair on the duvet cover. Coin laundry is not available. Laundry service is usually not available. In the unlikely event that extra cleaning fees are charged after check-out, please try to keep the common areas clean and tidy. Cleaning products, cat sand bowls and diaper covers will be provided.
* Washing machine and detergent is available No coin-operated (no pets or shoes, no dryer)
* Hair dryer x 2, one big and one small, hand-held clothes dryer
* Shampoo provided.Body soap, bath towels ※ Please bring your own toothbrush ※
* There is a fire detector, carbon monoxide detector, gas detector, the above will only send out alarm functions, no fountain or connection to other units, simple medical box, balcony escape door, there is currently no fire extinguisher
* 55 "Benq TV in the living room, non-intelligent, no 4th station, some channels with digital antenna, chromecast added to the TV
* The piano in the living room can't be played
* Please keep the door locked when you go out, and keep your valuables with you. There is no safe box.
* When checking out, please remember to lock the door and put the key back in the lockbox, turn the code and put it back in the mailbox
* Generally, guests use a lockbox to check themselves in. If you like the host to welcome you and introduce the environment or how to use the equipment, please arrive at the agreed time ~ 20 minutes after the agreed time. The host will not come to disturb you after check-in, and will respond to any questions or messages as soon as possible to solve them. For example, if you run out of toilet paper and other supplies, you need to buy them, or the light bulb needs to be replaced.If the gas runs out and the host calls, etc., because the guest can't cooperate when they're out, they'll call or text and go directly to the processing (put the supplies you need in the common area or go to the back balcony). The light in the room is broken and you don't want the host to enter the room when someone is not there, that is, put it in the common area, switch it back, and you can't wait outside the gate to come back. Mind your privacy, please communicate your preferred processing mode first so as not to cause unnecessary confusion
* Booking more than a week depends on my other offers
* If you don't have any host reviews on your Airbnb account right now, please don't book this listing, just say hello and I'll respond to your questions and check if you're aware of the booking, the process, and the house rules
* Other things to add
* I hope that you can save so much time waiting for the host to reply to my listing. I also hope that all travelers can find a suitable and satisfied listing. Please feel free to ask me any questions about attractions or food, transportation is welcome, and you can have a pleasant trip if you choose to stay ~