- RulesValue Added Tax (VAT) and how it applies to youValue Added Tax, or VAT, is a tax assessed on the supply of goods and services. Airbnb charges VAT on its service fees for customers.
- How-toTaxes for guestsThere are a few instances where an Airbnb guest may need to pay tax.
- RulesAdd your VAT ID numberIf you have a VAT ID number, you can associate it with your Airbnb account. You can make changes in your account settings.
- RulesTourism tax exemption refundsFind details about tourist tax refunds for specific countries.
- RulesTaxes for photographers and other service providersAll service providers are required to complete tax forms.