- Getting Started
- Account & Profile
- Deciding to Host
- Your Listings
- Your Reservations
- Getting Paid
- Hosting Standards
- Business Travel
- Trust & Safety
- Contact Airbnb
Can I pay with any currency?
We only support a certain number of booking currencies. Currency options differ by country and payment method. However, you can choose to view Airbnb listings in many currencies.
The currency in which you will be charged is listed before you book, after you select a country and a payment method.
When the currency in which you’re paying (booking currency) is different from the currency the host has chosen for their listing (listing currency), we convert your payment using one of these exchange rates:
• We use the adjusted exchange rate if you are browsing the site and paying in your native currency (according to the billing address on your payment method) and that currency differs from the host's chosen currency.
• We use the base exchange rate in all other cases when we need to convert your payment to the host’s listing currency.
Additionally, if you pay in a currency that’s different from the denominated currency of your payment method, your payment company (for example, your credit or bank card issuer) or third-party payment processor may apply a currency conversion rate or fees to your payment. Please contact your provider for information on what rates and fees may apply, as these are not controlled by or known to Airbnb.
Depending on the country of your payment method, we may be able to process in these currencies:
- Visa/MasterCard: AUD, BRL, CAD, CHF, CNY, CZK, DKK, EUR, GBP, HKD, HUF, ILS, JPY, KRW, NOK, NZD, RUB, SEK, SGD, TRY, TWD, USD, ZAR
- JCB: EUR, GBP, JPY, USD
- AMEX: AUD, BRL, EUR, GBP, USD
- Discover: USD
- PayPal: AUD, CAD, EUR, GBP, SEK, USD
- PayPal One Touch: USD