Are there any restrictions on what can be listed?
Airbnb is a community marketplace for unique accommodations. We welcome many different kinds of listings on our site as long as they meet the following criteria:
- The listing is used solely for lodging
- The listing, if a mobile home, sailboat, yacht, or other vessel, will be semi-permanently attached to a set location for the duration of a reservation
- The listing is accurately portrayed, located where the host says it is, and is bookable by the host
Listings that don’t meet these criteria will be removed, such as:
- Motor vehicles or watercraft intended for mobile use
- Any listing whose primary purpose is other than serving as a lodging
If we discover a listing that doesn’t meet our guidelines, we may exercise our discretion to limit, suspend, deactivate, or cancel the host's account. Take a look at our Terms of Service for more information and other requirements for listing your space on Airbnb.