Charging your trip to a company
If you’re an interview candidate or contractor and you need to travel on behalf of a company that uses Airbnb for Work, they can give you temporary access to book work stays and charge them to the company.
Accepting temporary booking access
You’ll get an email invitation from the company and you can accept temporary booking access as follows:
- In the email invitation, if you accept Airbnb for Work’s Terms and Conditions, click Accept invite
- You’ll be taken to the Airbnb website, where you must log in or create an Airbnb account if you don’t have one already
- Search and select a place to stay within the recommended date and price guidelines, and any other guidelines the company provided
- During checkout, indicate you’re traveling for work when asked about the purpose of the trip
- Select how you want to pay for the booking—either with the company’s payment method, or with your own (your reservation details, but not your personal payment info, will be shared with the company that invited you, regardless of which payment method you use)
- Click Confirm and pay
When you complete your booking, your reservation details will be shared only with the company that invited you to book on Airbnb.
- Travel adminAirbnb for Work: Setting up central billingIf you're using Airbnb for Work, employees of your company can charge their travel to a shared company credit card.
- Help with billingHere’s info on where to find reports, how to add to invoices, and how to charge a trip to the company.
- Travel adminHow do I set up a team with a separate payment method for my company?Travel admins can create teams of travelers and assign a name and payment method to each team right from the Airbnb for Work dashboard.