About This Listing
It's built on two floors and is accessed by a large terrace with a breathtaking view of Vernazza and the sea that surrounds it.
The gracious living room there are: a table, a sofa bed (for 2 persons), and a mini bar.
Going down to the lower floor there is the master bedroom with services and shower.
- Limit of check-in in low season (from the 1st of November to the 1 of April):6 pm
- Limit of check-in in high season (from the 1st of April to the 1st of November:10 pm
- Limit of check-out not later than 10:30 am because of the cleaning of the room for the next guests.we pay a lady 15 euro per hour for cleaning the rooms, for this reason, if the guests will delay the check out, will have to pay 7.5 per half an hour more;
- Do not you put the suitcases on the bed;
- Keep the room in order during your stay;
- Accompany the doors when closing:
- Upon arrival must be handed over documents;
- E 'strictly forbidden to smoke inside the rooms (you can do so on the balconies
using strictly the ashtray on the table);
- Please avoid crowds and noise, especially after 24.00 hours;
- E 'strictly forbidden to receive visits and more guests than those residing therein;
- No pets;
- We are not responsible for loss, theft or damage results to objects of your property left
in the rooms.
An absolutely stunning apartment in Vernazza, this was easily the most beautiful and picturesque place my wife and I stayed during our honeymoon.
As other reviews have noted, it is a good climb to get up to the apartment. If you have trouble walking or climbing stairs, it will be difficult for you. However, the effort is well worth it once you reach the top.
Andrea was very easy to communicate with prior to our arrival, and we were able to check-in with his brother at the family restaurant when we arrived. The check-in process was very easy, and the explanations and instructions for the amenities very clear. A great perk with the apartment is that we were able to get a great ocean-view seat at the family's restaurant, and the recommendations were spot on.
As for the apartment itself, what you see in the pictures is exactly what you get. There may not be a more perfect view of the town and the coast, and the location is high up the hill but still close enough to easily get to the Vernazza train station. It is a great departure point to explore the Cinque Terre towns, and even located along the hiking trails should you want to do that.
I can absolutely recommend staying at Andrea's apartment, and I'm sure we will stay here again should we ever return to Vernazza.
This space was amazing! There is nothing that can beat this view! We wish we could've stayed longer. The space met all our needs and was so fun to stay at. It is also far away from all the crowds which we liked. Thanks so much for having us Andrea!
THE VIEW!!! Just breathtaking! And so lovely to have our own terrace to laze about on the sun chairs or watch the sunset.. There was a few steps up to the property, but there's steps everywhere in CT.. So no big issue for us.. There was only 2 of us, but you could fit 4 people as there was 2 double beds. Wish we could of stayed longer! Loved this place.
This host has 474 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews