About this listing
It's built on two floors and is accessed by a large terrace with a breathtaking view of Vernazza and the sea that surrounds it.
The gracious living room there are: a table, a sofa bed (for 2 persons), and a mini bar.
Going down to the lower floor there is the master bedroom with services and shower.
- Limit of check-in in low season (from the 1st of November to the 1 of April):6 pm
- Limit of check-in in high season (from the 1st of April to the 1st of November:10 pm
- Limit of check-out not later than 10:30 am because of the cleaning of the room for the next guests.we pay a lady 15 euro per hour for cleaning the rooms, for this reason, if the guests will delay the check out, will have to pay 7.5 per half an hour more;
- Do not you put the suitcases on the bed;
- Keep the room in order during your stay;
- Accompany the doors when closing:
- Upon arrival must be handed over documents;
- E 'strictly forbidden to smoke inside the rooms (you can do so on the balconies
using strictly the ashtray on the table);
- Please avoid crowds and noise, especially after 24.00 hours;
- E 'strictly forbidden to receive visits and more guests than those residing therein;
- No pets;
- We are not responsible for loss, theft or damage results to objects of your property left
in the rooms.
We loved this apartment! The views were stunning and the balcony was perfectly placed to take full advantage. Like everywhere in Vernazza, the steps were a challenge but the view was worth it. The host and his family were helpful and accommodating.
Andrea's place has the most gorgeous view I have ever seen. Ever. We had such an amazing time at this place, staring at the beautiful mountains and the sea below on our own private balcony. The place is a short walk from the beach, the adorable and fun Vernazza strip, and to Andrea's family's restaurant La Torre which has the best Italian food I've ever eaten. Could not recommend this spot more and I hope to be back!
The stay in the apartment was flawless. The view is incredible, the village is charming, and the apartment has everything you need for a nice stay. I was greeted warmly, and I would highly recommend this space! Thank you. :)
We enjoyed a wonderful two night stay at this apartment. Our host was kind and helpful and Andrea was very easy to communicate with.
The steps leading to the apartment are steep but are well worth the beautiful view. The apartment itself is minimal but everything you would need for a comfortable stay. We enjoyed our time there!
경치가 정말 좋습니다. 방은 이층구조로 되어있는데 아래층은 지하에요. 지하라서 그런지 아랫방은 조금 습하지만 그래도 경치 하나로 모든 것이 괜찮아 지는 곳입니다. 집이 언덕 위에 있기 때문에 반드시 꼭 포터서비스(3유로)를 기차역에서 이용하는 걸 추천합니다
Andrea was great to work with! He was so communicative and helpful. The view from the place is breathe taking and the pics don't do it justice. My husband and I had a great time during our honeymoon. Thanks again Andrea!
Wow - the view from this apartment is amazing! It has to be the best in all of Vernazza. The steps are certainly a challange with my wife and two young daugters, but worth it. The great thing about this apartment is you have a beautiful view of the town, and on the other side the ocean. During our stay the waves were big so at night we were treated to the sound of crashing waves all night. The apartment was very quite at night. As the pictures show the apartment is quite simple and downstairs was a little musty smelling, but all in all exactly what we expected. We would highly recommend this place to anyone that wanted the best view in Vernazza.
This host has 512 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews