SUPER ENTERTAINMENT APARTMENT - ULTRA MODERN LUXURY FURNISHINGS, LGE BALCONY, SPA BATH, LGE TVs, DVD / CD, 3x FOXTEL, STUDY AREA, SECURE ACCESS, SLEEPS up to 7, EASY ESCALATOR ACCESS, EASY ACCESS TO ROOFTOP POOL/SPA
- HUGE 2 Bedroom 2 Bath with Spa Bath Ensuite
- Includes double foldout Sofa Bed
- Sleeps up to 7 people (with 1x Rollaway Bed)
- Complimentary Foxtel with 60+ Channels (3 Separate TVs, and Foxtel Units)
- GAMES XBOX with KINECT, Nintendo WII with 20+ GAMES, BluRay
- Open plan with luxury ultramodern furnishings
- Large entertaining Balcony
- Situated on Level 2 Circle On Cavill – Easy Access to Rooftop Pool / Spa
- Easy Escalator Access to SuperMarket, Retail facilities - NO WAITING for Lifts
- Building located on Cavill Avenue
- Woolworths built into the building 1 min walk
- Easy stroll down Cavill Avenue to the beach
- Cavill Avenue is the main street of Surfers Paradise
**More about the Apartment and Resort:
ACCOMMODATES UP TO 7 GUESTS
- Double ViscoElastic bed in master bedroom (linen supplied)
- Double Latex bed in 2nd bedroom (linen supplied)
- On request linen supplied for Double foldout bed
- King Single Rollaway Bed (with Inner Spring Mattress) - with linen, (extra)
ENTERTAINMENT SUPER ++ FEATURES
- 55 inch LED HDTV with over 60 FOXTEL channels in living area
- 42 inch PLASMA TV with digital channels and sep. FOXTEL in master bedroom
- 32 inch LED HDTV with digital channels and sep. FOXTEL in 2nd bedroom
- Miscrosoft X-Box with Kinect in Living area System
- Nintendo Wii with 20+ Games in 2nd Bedroom
- Blu Ray DVD player / CD player
- DVD Library
- Board Games Library
FULL GOURMET KITCHEN
- Island Bench
- Stone kitchen benchtops
- Gas hotplates, - Electric oven
- Quality stainless steel appliances
- Stainless Steel Westinghouse Double Door Fridge with Cool IceMaker/IceWater
- Luxury Spa Bath with separate HUGE shower in master bedroom Ensuite
- Internal Laundry with Iron, Washer, Dryer
- Large Entertaining Balcony with Balcony Furniture
- Your own parking space in the secure underground car park, easy access
RESORT FACILITIES FOR YOUR USE
- Lagoon swimming pool
- Undercover swimming pool
- Lap pool
- Heated Spa
- Spectacular private BBQ areas overlooking big outdoor screen
- Private cinema
- State of the art fully equipped Gym overlooking pool area
- Fully equipped Games Room for maximum entertainment
- Multiple Sauna, Steam rooms, showers and toilets
- Internet room and wireless lounge area
- Enclosed childrens playground
Don't get caught paying the exorbitant rates demanded by the resorts, then having to settle for the apartment they allocate you on the day. The alternative is getting exactly what you want at a discounted rate, in fact up to 30% less than the resort rate. Our owners are happy to have their apartments filled all year round which is achieved by having the best and fairest rates for our guests.
We have no affiliation to the resort management of any of the resorts where we have apartments. What this means is, aside from paying much less for the apartment of your choice, in the main you will find our apartments have more luxury inclusions than the resort, such as Larger Flat Screen TVs, Gaming Consoles with games, DVD libraries etc, more to make your break even more enjoyable.
All of our apartments are Self Contained with full kitchen facilities. All apartments have their own laundry with washer and dryer. All apartments have their own allocated underground car park space.
ALLISON D. (23-09-2012 to 01-10-2012)
- “Had a lovely stay, apartment was very clean and tidy and had great in house entertainment. The amenities in the complex were great. Kids and teenagers had a great time in the pools and at the beach. Would come again..”
Gillian G. – (10-10-2012 to 15-10-2012)
- “An amazing apartment in such a convenient location. Plus the facilities were exceptional. A great place to have a holiday!”
Michelle - (10-11-2012 to 17-11-2012)
- “proximity great, open plan spacious. ease of booking.. the split diswasher was ideal. we had a great time thanks for accomadating our late arrival which was beyond our control airline difficulties. the locatio was fantastic walking distance to the heart of surfers paradise woolworths downstairs therooftop spa was very welcoming after a day at the theme parks,with a view. thanks again peter. regards michelle.”
Great apartment for families with access to lots to do for the kids -- a heated indoor pool, outdoor pool, lap pool, spa etc.. Perfect for rainy days as well with inside entertainment options -- Foxtel, Wii and so on. Kitchen is really well equipped and washing machine and dryer is very handy. Woolies downstairs a real bonus as you don't always want to eat out when the kids are tired and so on. Also just a short walk to the beach, shops and restaurants. Highly recommend!
I really enjoyed staying in such a spacious and convenient apartment with wonderful view from each of the rooms. I would choose to stay here again if I come back for vacation in Surfers Paradise.
I had a great time here :) loved the decor, comfortable, modern, convenient location. Don't need a taxi to go out in the evening, just walk across the road! Supermarket nearby, fully equipped kitchen, and Peter is of course very easy to talk to, very friendly :) thanks Pete!
Excellent apartment, in very central location. Proper kitchen, supermarket two minutes down the escalator. Only downside was noisy nightclub over the road. Pete is a great host, responded quickly to questions. Suggest first time visitors to GC do a bit of research before eating out - we took a while to find good quality food at a reasonable price. Would recommend Stingray at QT in Surfers and Cardamon Pod vegetarian at Broadbeach (BYO).
Laila and her family were very nice people to host, a real pleasure to meet and interact, and they are more than welcome to come and visit (website hidden) the nightclub noise on Friday/Saturday nights, i have investigated further, and it appears that two very good 1m soundproofing doorstoppers between one of the bedroom doors leading onto the balcony were missing, and these have now been replaced. More food options! - there are also some fabulous eateries on Chevron Island shopping strip - a 10 -12 minute walk across the bridge from the apartment. One in particular is Cafe Duo - one of my favorite food places especially for brunches on the weekend. Cafe Duo in my opinion has the worlds best Israeli salsa/tomatos/omelettes type brunch breakfasts in the world (soo delicious, that i just helped myself to another one this morning :) , and also fabulous Acai based breakfasts, amongst many others. There is also the Ferry Road markets complex, behind Surfers Paradise where a lot of locals go for organic produce etc.
Fantastic location! The unit was modern yet cosy.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.