- Home-stay in Ho Chi Minh City to discover the real life in Saigon.
- You have a private room in the first floor. The room is 14$/night for 1 person and 19$ for 2 persons.
- My house is near center bus station, park, hospital, local markets, supermarket, center mobile-phone shop.
- The house is located in a quiet of Binh Tan District, 20 minutes ride from main attractions of district 1 (by xe om, taxi or bus). Easy to travel around HCMC.
- From my house, you can go to center bus station by walk to get the ticket to Mekong Delta, Phu Quoc Island.
- You can use all surviving facilities in the house: Washing machine, Internet ( free wifi), Fully equipped kitchen.
- Free hi-speed wireless internet.
- I have been living in Saigon over 10 years, so I will surely share with you my precious insider tips such as local street food to nightlife, how to bargain with vendor,...
- From my house, you can go to Vietnamese food street by walk.
- If you stay at my house in weekend. I will take you go to my countryside at Long An province. It's a nice countryside. With cost 50$ per person/day included food.
- People will come and go into our lives quickly, but sometimes we are lucky to meet that special persons that will stay in our hearts forever no matter what. The lessons that we have learned from them and the experiences that we have gained from meeting that person, will stay with us forever. I hope to see all you in Vietnam.
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Tuyet Le
i can highly recommand to stay at le. the room is clean and nice. if like to see the real hcmc go to le! it takes maybe 30 min by bus to go to central city, but therefore u have the support of the nice family of le. i really loved to stay at le!
Le ´ s mother welcomed us early in the morning, because Le was working, it was very nice to arrange that for us. The room is clean, with enough space for 2 people. Le and her friend were really friendly and adorable and helped us for our trip. You can reach city centre easily by bus (around 30min), or the Cholon market. The bus station to go to the Mekong is 5 min away (by foot) from Le ´ s house. Thanks to them, I will recommend the place :)
Great time! Definitely rent a motorbike to save on transit costs
-Great local food and nice neighbors
-Long way from district 1
-Roaches / Ants
-Long way from district 1to
Great host and highly recommend staying with this family.
We liked Le and her mother, who are very kind and nice people. However, there are things that we think should be improved to offer a nice place for guests. I couldn't believe all these possitive reviews until I realized we weren't given the room in the pictures (which must be the one on the second floor), but one on the third floor. Nobody informed us about this change. We got no bed linens, no pillowcases, no towels, no toilet paper. The bathroom had as many cockroaches as I had never seen in one room before. We informed that but still had to poison and sweep them out by ourselves. The fan has an on-off button only so it's either too noisy or too hot. The only piece of furniture in the room is the bed. There's no curtain or shade, so you'll wake up very early unless you're a really heavy sleeper. You won't be given a key, which means someone will have to let you in and out every time (if there's anyone home). Internet is slow downstairs and the signal is way too weak upstairs, which was a big problem for me since I needed to work. I had asked about the connection speed before booking and Le guaranteed it was fast. Be prepared to sit on a bus for longer than 1 hour if you want to get to the city center (taxi drivers have no idea about where this place is). The good thing is you'll have a full floor just for yourself, although totally empty (no couch or chair to sit on).
Dear Gioia and Demian,
Thank you for your review and sorry about all things make you feel uncomfortable but you still nice and i always saw a smile on your face :) Because my house is near local market and now it's a high season of cockroaches, it made bathroom had cockroaches. Mr. Colin - he stay at my house on the same your travel time. When i accepted the booking, i don't know he's old man and his legs had problem, it make him cannot move well . That's a reason i must move him to second floor.
You were nice guest in my place. Thank you for stay in my house, Gioia & Demian. Wish you all the best.
Le was a great host and helps her guests whenever she can. The room was big and clean, the area is a little far from the center but it's easy to get there by motorbike-taxi or bus. If you want to stay off from the typical tourist areas in hcmc stay at Le's place.
I can highly recommend it!
We enjoyed our time at Le's house. It was a very warm welcome to Vietnam. We had some nice Vietnamese pronunciation lessons with her mum and she even helped us out buying a Vietnamese SIM card for our smartphone. But also the other family members are very nice persons: we loved chatting with her boyfriend and brother.
Le was very hospital and told us which highlights of HCMC we had to see and explained about the bussystem.The house is not very close to the centre but it's situated in an extraorndinary neighbourhood, which gives you a chance to see HCMC from another point of view. The citycentre can easily be reached by bus for only 5000 vnd. (0,25 USD).
Le was a fantastic host giving us tips and information on the area. It was our first time in Vietnam she made us feel really welcome. Le speaks great English and so do her friends. Thoroughly enjoyed our time with le. Thanks x
we arrived late at night, past 11pm, and Le was so kind and patiently waited up for us.
we had a great time exploring Le's neighborhood. Le was really helpful in advising us which buses to take. the bus stop is really close and its a 30ish min fun ride into the city. the local market was much more fun than the big one in the city, eventhough it has much less variety. prices were decent and didnt feel like we were getting charged tourist prices like other major cities in vietnam we've traveled to. there is a noodle stall right outside Le's house, a lady selling noodle soup. she's lovely and super friendly.
our room was decent, we stayed on the top floor and had the whole floor to ourselves. but it wasn't the room as pictured. the bathroom is outside on the balcony, no hot water but we appreciated the cool showers. thank you for our stay Le!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.