About this listing
Delightful apartment in Ortisei, with great private balcony, large communal garden and terrace, parking. The apartment is on the first floor at Via Purger 153, a few minutes walk to the centre of Ortisei, to the escalators for the Seceda Cable Car and to the Cable Car for the Alpe di Siusi (so easily walkable, but there is also the ski bus stop 30 meters from the apartment). The apartment is also extremely close to the “181” spa, which features a very modern gym and a great sauna.
The apartment has just been redeveloped to the highest standard, and is composed of:
- entrance hall with separate storage for boots and shoes;
- beautiful balcony with great views on the Alpe di Siusi, with Emu deckchairs;
- separate store room with Bosch washer/dryer;
- traditional South-Tyrol stube, wood-panelled, modern Neff kitchen, designer crystal table with pine base, sofa, 32” lcd television, decoder;
- en-suite bedroom with wooden floors, Super King Size bed, lattice mattress, four door built-in cupboards, chest of drawers, 32” lcd television, decoder, iPod docking station; there is a large bathroom made up to the highest standards and featuring wc, bidet, sink, large bath and shower;
- second bedroom with Queen Size bed, lattice mattress, five-door built-in cupboard, hi-fi;
- second bathroom made up to the highest standards, with shower.
Our cleaning fee is 90 Euros payable on site to our housekeeper.
In the winter, as the salt used to melt ice on the street severely damages the wooden floors, we would kindly ask an "outside shoes off", and provide comfortable slippers to wear around the house.
No Reviews Yet
Stay here and you could give this host their first review!
About the Host, Gabriella & Family
We just love spending time in the Dolomites or in Maremma with the family. They are wonderful summer and winter: Ortisei for skying, hiking, dining, drinking and sightseeing, Capabio is a perfect blend between beautiful seaside and unspoiled countryside! Here we are on my son's wedding day (of course in the Dolomites!).