Stunning Mountain home located in Incline Village , North Lake Tahoe
5000 SF house with three fireplaces , soaring ceilings, walls of windows with mountain views.
- Hot Tub
- Gourmet Kitchen fully equipped Gas Grill on one of the five decks,
- Pool Table and Juke Box in a loft area.
- Two large screen (50"&61" ) with HD Dish Satellite service &HBO.
- Two Kings and two Queens sized beds ( one of the kings can also be split into two twins)
- Snow Service comes automatically to clear driveway if it snows
- approximately 20-25 minutes from Reno on major roads
- two miles from Diamond Peak, 10 minutes to Mt Rose Ski area , 15 min to Northstar , 20 min to Alpine , 25 min to Squaw and 30 min to Heavenly
- 1.5 miles to super nice Raley's supermarket and center of Incline
- Hyatt casino in Incline as well as a three more in Crystal Bay (about 4 miles)
Bob & Gregg are terrific hosts and my friends and family had a wonderful time staying at their Tahoe house. The house is amazing and has everything we wanted to have a special, warm, fun and cozy holiday.
Bob & Gregg are extremely friendly and super easy to communicate with, and we really felt at home and really well taken care of, and every time we had a question Bob or Gregg were readily available with a friendly answer.
I highly recommend Bob & Gregg's Tahoe home, it's spectacular and perfect in so many ways, we all would love to come back and stay again. I also highly recommend Bob & Gregg personally, and really appreciate the positive experience we all had.
I wanted to plan a really fun and relaxing year-end holiday trip for my friends and family, and Bob & Gregg's house and working with them made my wishes come true.
I'd love the opportunity to stay at their house again!
This host has 64 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I have owned this home in San Francisco for fifteen years and split my time there with time in Tahoe and Fl where I have business interests. I have always been an entrepreneur so I do travel a bit.
I am an avid skiier , hiker and enjoy the outdoors. I also enjoy electronics, home remodeling and gardening.
I enjoy the social life of the city but find my time in Tahoe amazing