6 bedroom, 4 bathroom, fully remodeled house with a large hot tub, dry steam sauna, 2 living rooms, Chief's kitchen, espresso machine, wood stove, 2 car garage and additional parking for 4 more cars. 14-feet ceiling with exposed beams.
We do provide Incline Village residents beach pass.
Large deck with patio table and chairs in the summer.
Low elevation - first house on the road cleaned during snowstorms. Be the first one on the mountain!
Check out our guests reviews.
Location: Incline Village NV, Lake Tahoe Nevada, Nevada, USA (45 minutes from Reno Airport)
Accommodations: House, 6 Bedrooms, 4 Baths (Sleeps 13)
Address: 597 Ponderosa Ave, Incline Village.
5 minute drive or 20 minute walk to Burnt Cedar Beach.
Recently remodeled, modern with rustic accents family home located in beautiful Incline Village with a short drive to ski resorts, beaches, restaurants and the Hyatt Regency Hotel and Spa. Enjoy the 6 bedroom home that sleeps 13 adults comfortably. A great house for friends and family! Children welcomed.
Property Type: House
Bedrooms: 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 13
Master King: Eastern king bed on the main floor with Jacuzzi
Master King: California king bed on the ground floor
Queen (2): Queen beds on the ground floor, one with its own bathroom
Twin/Single: one room with 2 twin beds with adjacent bathroom shared with queen bedroom
Bunk Bed: Beautiful log bunk bed, top single, bottom full.
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
Full Kitchen: Brand new kitchen with modern cabinets, stainless steel appliances, professional gas 6 burner cook top, oven and microwave
Refrigerator: Brand new with door water/ice maker
New Dish Washer
Dish set for 12
Large Dining area with rustic table and comfortable sitting for 10
Large Living Room with comfortable sitting for 10
Gas Fireplace: Living room fireplace for cold winter nights
Big Deck: adjacent to the Living Room and Kitchen with Weber grill/smoker surrounded by pines
Sauna Room: Spa-like room with sauna that fits 4
Hot-tub: adjacent to the Sauna room with state of the art sound system, radio, remote, fits 6
Garage: Two car garage with opener
Parking off Street: Easy access driveway provides off-street parking for 4 cars maximum
Washing Machine: Inside laundry space in the garage with new stacked washer/dryer
Linens & Toiletries Provided: Sheets, towels & body wash, shampoo, soap etc. available
TV: Large flat screen with HDTV
Winter: Free shuttle from Hyatt to Squaw Valley, Alpine Meadows and Diamond Peak ski resorts. 10 min. drive to Mount Rose, 20 min. drive to Northstar. South Lake Tahoe and Heavenly with its numerous casinos and entertainment venues is 40 minute drive.
Skiing / Snowboarding
Cross Country Skiing
Summer: Our local recreation center has multiple amenities, an indoor Olympic swimming pool, full gym, weight and exercise equipment room. Incline Village has two 18 hole golf courses and an extensive tennis center with variety of lessons available. The Hyatt Regency is 5 min. drive and offers numerous restaurants and the beautiful “Stillwater” spa.
Entire house, deck, outdoor hottub area
1. Have fun!
2. The maximum number of guests is 13 including children and any guests which are not staying overnight.
3. The primary Guest must be age 25 or older.
4. Check-in time is 3pm or later and Check-out time is by 10am. Guest agrees there shall be no holding over or late departure without prior approval. Any unauthorized holding over by Guest shall be subject to a charge of 1 and 1/2 times the daily prorated rent ("Holdover Rate"), plus any additional damages incurred including, but not limited to, the cost of alternative housing for other guests displaced by Guest's holding over. Unapproved late check-outs will be charged 150% of the Daily Rate.
5. No smoking is allowed at any of our Accommodations in the property.
6. No pets are allowed at any of our Accommodations unless specifically listed as “Pets Allowed”.
7. Cleaning Fees. The stated Cleaning Fees include only the cost of standard cleaning services engaged at the end of Guest’s rental term. If the condition of the Accommodation following such rental term requires extra cleaning beyond such standard level, Guest shall be solely responsible for the cost of such cleaning, and Guest hereby authorizes Airbnb to retain such amounts from the security or other deposit amounts held by Airbnb or affirmatively charge or debit, as the case may be, such amounts from Guest’s charge or debit account on file with Airbnb.
8. Damage Coverage. Tenant agrees to pay for any damaged caused by anyone in their party. Landlord can deduct the amount of the damage from the security deposit. If the damage amount is higher than the security deposit, tenant agrees to pay for all the damage within 30 days.
9. Children. Guest agrees to supervise children at all times while using the Accommodation, and to take necessary precautions with children who may wet their beds including utilizing plastic protection sheets or "Pull Ups". Costs to replace mattresses or linens damaged by bed wetting will be charged to the credit card on file. Note: Hot Tubs and Sauna are not a safe environment for children under 12 at any time. Children aged 12 and over must be supervised at all times while using a hot tub or sauna.
2. Representations and Warranties.
a. Guest represents and warrants to Owner and (airbnb) as follows:
i. Guest is over the age of 24 years and has full power and authority to enter into this Agreement and perform his/her obligations hereunder without restriction or limitation of any kind.
ii. Guest will abide by all conditions, restrictions and requirements (1) imposed by controlling law; (2) set forth in this Agreement, and (3) posted or provided at the Accommodation or on the grounds of the Accommodation, whether by Owner or by a homeowners association or similar group or body.
iii. Guest will keep all exterior access points to the Accommodation (e.g. doors, ground-floor windows) locked at all times during the rental period when the Accommodation is not occupied by Guest or its guests.
iv. Guest will not do, or allow others to do, anything on or near the Accommodation that could be considered a nuisance to any third party.
v. Guest will not sublet the Accommodation to any third parties.
vi. Guest and its guests will not damage the Accommodation or any appointments, furniture or fixtures in the Accommodation, nor shall Guest and its guests remove any article of personal Accommodation from the Accommodation premises. Guest acknowledges and agrees that damage, loss or injury to the Accommodation due to failure by Guest and its guests to abide by these reasonable restrictions shall be subject to remedy through, in part, use of the Security Deposit as provided in this Agreement.
vii. Guest understands that they may be occupying premises in a winter mountain environment and as such have to be responsible for avoiding situations that may cause injuries or falls. Changing weather conditions can create hazardous and icy conditions on and around the Accommodation. Guest agrees to hold harmless the Owner and (website hidden) in case of accident or injury sustained while using the Accommodation.
a. Personal Property and Injury. Guest's personal property, including vehicles, are not insured by Owner, (website hidden) or any homeowners association against loss or damage due to fire, theft, vandalism, rain, water, criminal or negligent acts of others, or any other cause. Owner and (website hidden) do not insure against personal injury to Guest, its invitees or licensees for any reason. Guest agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Owner and (website hidden) from all claims, disputes, litigation, judgements, costs and attorney fees resulting from loss, damage or injury to Guest, their invitees or licensees or their personal property.
b. By Guest. Guest shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless each of Owner and (website hidden), and their respective agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, shareholders, employees, assigns and insurers against any claim, action, liability, loss and expense, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and related costs (collectively “Loss”) relating to or arising out of Guest’s and/or its guests’ breach of this Agreement or violation of any applicable federal, state, local or association law, ordinance, rule or regulation (together, “Law”).
4. Limitation of Liability. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THIS AGREEMENT, NEITHER airbnb NOR OWNER MAKES ANY WARRANTIES TO GUEST OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NONINFRINGEMENT. NEITHER airbnb NOR OWNER WARRANTS, AND NEITHER SHALL BE LIABLE, TO GUEST OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY UNAVAILABILITY OR INOPERABILITY OF airbnb’S SERVICES, TELECOMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS OR THE INTERNET, TECHNICAL MALFUNCTION, COMPUTER ERROR, CORRUPTION OR LOSS OF INFORMATION, OR OTHER INJURY, DAMAGE OR DISRUPTION OF ANY KIND TO PERSON OR PROPERTY ARISING FROM EVENTS BEYOND THE REASONABLE CONTROL OF airbnb AND/OR OWNER. IN NO EVENT SHALL EITHER airbnb OR OWNER BE LIABLE TO GUEST FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF SAVINGS OR LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, EVEN IF SUCH DAMAGES ARE FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER OR NOT SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF. EACH OF airbnb’S AND OWNER’S MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY HEREUNDER SHALL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY GUEST TO OWNER UNDER THE RENTAL AGREEMENT.
6. Priority; Waiver; Controlling Law; Etc. In the event of any inconsistency between the terms of this Agreement and the Airbnb Terms, the Airbnb Terms shall prevail.
This is my family's vacation home. We're avid skiers which is the reason we chose to buy a house in Incline Village, close to Diamond Peak, Mt. Rose, and Northstar (where I have a season pass).
We also like to enjoy swimming in the lake, hiking in the mountains, and golfing the rest of the year. Incline Village has so many activities to offer year round.