Welcome to Your break on Lake Como!
Small but comfortable and fully-equipped private apartment with car park, 10 minutes from Como downtown, Lake and the Swiss border, in a green and quiet Park.
WiFi internet on demand. Dogs welcome.
Welcome to Lake Como!
Some useful TMING and LOCATION info for you:
WiFi internet & Private Parking included.
Children accepted for free!
Lake and Como city centre:10 minutes by car/bus;
Malpensa Int. Airport: 30 minutes by car;
Milan EXPO Int. Fair: 20 minutes by car;
Lift from & to train station on demand;
Close to Motorway Exit (7 kms to Swiss border).
Some guests' reviews...
- "Riccardo's flat is perfect to discover Como's lake just near to city center”
- “The studio was perfect: nice, tidy and comfortable, we really felt like home! Only 5-10 minutes to the centre, and a safe and free parking just at the front of the building”
- "Riccardo was a great host. Not only is the place nice, clean, quiet and perfect for a small family of four like ours...."
- "His appartement is conveniently located at a near bus-stop with regular service so you don't need a car to get into the city and back. I definitely recommend staying at his place!"
- "Perfect experience and absolutely recommended. We stayed in Riccardo's place for one night when en route to the South. The apartment is exactly as described, good to reach, cosy, comfortable, fully-equipped, clean, and also nicely decorated..."
- "L'appartement est très bien situé pour visiter différentes villes du lac de Côme ou encore aller à Milan..."
- Le séjour chez Riccardo était à la hauteur de nos attentes. Il est très gentil, parle bien le français et est très ponctuel.
Il est attentionné et possède beaucoup de dépliants sur la région. Un appartement que nous recommandons si vous séjournez à Côme."
- "Our stay at Ric's was most enjoyable. The apartment is as described, equipped with everything you would need..."
- "The balcony is a nice place to sit and enjoy your morning coffee. Riccardo has set everything up very professionally..."
- "We loved coming home to this after a long day of tourism. Very organized host... You'll love your stay."
- "The apartment was in an area quite easy to find, with 3 grocery stores within walking distance. It was welcoming and very, very clean, secure, and comfortable. It was nice to have a parking spot for our vehicle. I would not hesitate to stay there again."
- "Thanks Ricardo for a great week in Como! It was our first time as independent travellers in Italy, and his input was very helpful. We found the accommodation very comfortable and we used the local transport to get around Como, with no problems."
- "Riccardo was such a nice host! Caring, willing to help in every step, good in communicating all the way from the reservation phase towards the end of our stay. The flat was clean, it was such a pleasure to sit in the balcony during the morning sun eating breakfast!! It was easy to go to the Como downtown by bus from the place. Would come back to stay at Riccardo's place and would feel calm to know that I have chosen right!"
….. and many more!
Relax at a cosy, small but comfortable and fully-equipped private apartment (with car park), located shortly after the exit “Como Centro” of the A9 Highway Milano-Chiasso-Switzerland, inside a green and quiet Natural Park.
Calm and quite district, with trekking and mountain-biking paths that offer a stunning view of Lake Como! Restaurants and shopping centers just 1 km from the house. Bus stop to Como downtown, lake and the Swiss border near the door. Indoor & outdoor swimming pool with large garden in 10 minutes walk.
The apartment consists of 1 bedsit room with 4 places (queen-size loft bed + sofa bed), 1 bathroom with shower, and a comfortable living kitchen at your disposal, with a cute balcony sun-exposed. I supply clean towels and sheets;
WiFi internet access on demand.
2 km from the house, a direct train ride gets you directly to Milan’s city centre (Cadorna station).
The house is a perfect base for business travellers (only 20 minutes from Fiera Milano and 30 minutes from MXP Airport), as well as for families with max. 2 children (accepted for free!) traveling through Europe and wishing to stop in a calm environment, close to their road but far from traffic.
Don't hesitate to contact me if you need further informations!
My wife Sara and I, working since years on regional surveys, will be glad to give you the right informations during your stay and look forward to welcoming you to charming Como!
Absolutely no smoking inside the house! Smoking permitted on the balcony only.
Please, let me know if you need WiFi internet connection.
Riccardo is a great host and provided a wonderful stay in Como. The appartement is nice and equipped with everything which is needed. The appartement is located in the second floor of an older apartement building and one parking lot is assigned to it. The loft bed is a special experience to people not used to it.
Really nice and cozy appartment. Riccardo was a really nice host. we felt just comfortable!
Bellissimo weekend in relax! L'appartamento si trova proprio in un luogo assolutamente tranquillo, silenziosissimo, ma anke adiacente ai negozi necessari A pochi minuti di macchina da Como centro. L'appartamento dispone di tutto il necessario per brevi o lunghi periodi, cucina e bagno accessioriati. Il letto è un po' scomodo, è un letto a soppalco, può andare bene x i giovani, altrimenti x gente più "adulta" vi è un divano letto quindi il problema è risolvibile! Vi sono molte guide e cartine molto specifiche sul come muoversi a Como e d'intorni e Riccardo è preparatissimo nel suggerire luoghi da visitare e non, come supermercati, ristoranti... Siamo rimasti soddisfatti!! Grazie Riccardo! ;-)
Esperienza bellissima, a partire da Riccardo che è stato super disponibile durante tutta la nostra permanenza. Casa più grande di quanto pensassimo, calda e accogliente, immersa nella tranquillità.
Pensiamo di tornarci almeno una volta al mese, direi che ci è strapiaciuta!
Ricardo and Sara were so nice and helpful. They picked us up from the train station and brought us to the apt. The apt was clean and tidy, very welcoing and filled with any map or info you could ever need. Great nights sleep. Close location to bus stop.
We had a lovely stay at Riccardo's home. The apartment was cozy and comfortable. We especially appreciated his WebPocket which allowed us to have wifi at his place as well as take it with us to use as a GPS map. (Our plans to use our phone for GPS backfired).
He had a booklet of useful information, including local restaurants. We ate at two of them and enjoyed our meals very much.
We enjoyed the most our stay in this lovely appartment. Riccardo is a really nice and friendly host willing to help and provide all the useful information. His place was clean, comfortable and well equipped, located in a quite area of Como. We highly recommend staying at this place!
Hello there! And welcome to Lake Como!
I'm Riccardo, punctual and discreet, I will be glad to suggest you the typical places to visit and where to eat around this enchanting Region - as well as what to avoid!
My wife Sara and I love to travel, especially with our bicycles: we have been biking all around Europe, like in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Spain... and we know the meaning of a warm “welcome” after a day on the road.
Our apartment, that we use as office, is at your disposal to plan your discovery of Lake Como!