Welcome to Your break on Lake Como!
Small but comfortable and fully-equipped private apartment with car park, 10 minutes from Como downtown, Lake and the Swiss border, in a green and quiet Park.
WiFi internet on demand. Dogs welcome.
Welcome to Lake Como!
Some useful TMING and LOCATION info for you:
WiFi internet & Private Parking included.
Children accepted for free!
Lake and Como city centre:10 minutes by car/bus;
Malpensa Int. Airport: 30 minutes by car;
Milan EXPO Int. Fair: 20 minutes by car;
Lift from & to train station on demand;
Close to Motorway Exit (7 kms to Swiss border).
Some guests' reviews...
- "Riccardo's flat is perfect to discover Como's lake just near to city center”
- “The studio was perfect: nice, tidy and comfortable, we really felt like home! Only 5-10 minutes to the centre, and a safe and free parking just at the front of the building”
- "Riccardo was a great host. Not only is the place nice, clean, quiet and perfect for a small family of four like ours...."
- "His appartement is conveniently located at a near bus-stop with regular service so you don't need a car to get into the city and back. I definitely recommend staying at his place!"
- "Perfect experience and absolutely recommended. We stayed in Riccardo's place for one night when en route to the South. The apartment is exactly as described, good to reach, cosy, comfortable, fully-equipped, clean, and also nicely decorated..."
- "L'appartement est très bien situé pour visiter différentes villes du lac de Côme ou encore aller à Milan..."
- Le séjour chez Riccardo était à la hauteur de nos attentes. Il est très gentil, parle bien le français et est très ponctuel.
Il est attentionné et possède beaucoup de dépliants sur la région. Un appartement que nous recommandons si vous séjournez à Côme."
- "The balcony is a nice place to sit and enjoy your morning coffee. Riccardo has set everything up very professionally..."
- "We loved coming home to this after a long day of tourism. Very organized host... You'll love your stay."
- "The apartment was in an area quite easy to find, with 3 grocery stores within walking distance. It was welcoming and very, very clean, secure, and comfortable. It was nice to have a parking spot for our vehicle. I would not hesitate to stay there again."
- "Thanks Ricardo for a great week in Como! It was our first time as independent travellers in Italy, and his input was very helpful. We found the accommodation very comfortable and we used the local transport to get around Como, with no problems."
- "Riccardo was such a nice host! Caring, willing to help in every step, good in communicating all the way from the reservation phase towards the end of our stay. The flat was clean, it was such a pleasure to sit in the balcony during the morning sun eating breakfast!! It was easy to go to the Como downtown by bus from the place. Would come back to stay at Riccardo's place and would feel calm to know that I have chosen right!"
….. and many more!
Small but comfortable and fully-equipped private apartment (with car park), located 10 minutes from Como downtown, Lake and the Swiss border, inside a green and quiet Natural Park.
The apartment is ideal for 2 persons or a family with max 2 small children (free!), and consists of a bedsit room (queen-size loft bed + sofa bed), 1 bathroom with shower, and a comfortable kitchen at your disposal, with a cute balcony sun-exposed.
I supply clean towels and sheets; WiFi internet access on demand.
Private car park for free! Bus stop near the house. For further information you are welcome to write me an email.
Welcome to lake Como!
Absolutely no smoking inside the house! Smoking permitted on the balcony only.
Please, let me know if you need WiFi internet connection.
Riccardo is really nice host. He has in the apartment information wall, all You will need to find in Como You will find it there. In the apartment have everything You might need even items for children. The terrace is good for dinner. Is quiet and safe neighborhood and have private parking. It is close to Como around 10 min by car and around 35 min to Milan. Close to Rho Fair Milan. Thank You Riccardo we have great time!
Riccardo was very welcoming and friendly upon our arrival to Como. He offered to pick us up at the train station and drove us to the appartment while he explained where what was to us and told us a bit about Como. The appartment is exactly as is shown in the photographs. Very light, clean, small and cozy. The balcony is super to have! The bus stop is a 5 min. walk from the house and the bus goes often in the day (every 10-15 mins.) and every half an our in the evening. The ride takes between 15-20 mins. until the centre of Como, so the location of the house is central by car or bus, but far on foot. However, the bus is easy to access and quick. We were happy with our stay very much. Thank you Riccardo!
The flat is quite spacious and was fine for the three of us (a family of three). Very well-equipped, clean, a lot of place for our stuff. Quiet, safe neighbourhood. Riccardo answered very quickly to our mails. He is a very friendly and caring host who provides a lot of information about the surroundings.
Riccardo is a great host and provided a wonderful stay in Como. The appartement is nice and equipped with everything which is needed. The appartement is located in the second floor of an older apartement building and one parking lot is assigned to it. The loft bed is a special experience to people not used to it.
Really nice and cozy appartment. Riccardo was a really nice host. we felt just comfortable!
Bellissimo weekend in relax! L'appartamento si trova proprio in un luogo assolutamente tranquillo, silenziosissimo, ma anke adiacente ai negozi necessari A pochi minuti di macchina da Como centro. L'appartamento dispone di tutto il necessario per brevi o lunghi periodi, cucina e bagno accessioriati. Il letto è un po' scomodo, è un letto a soppalco, può andare bene x i giovani, altrimenti x gente più "adulta" vi è un divano letto quindi il problema è risolvibile! Vi sono molte guide e cartine molto specifiche sul come muoversi a Como e d'intorni e Riccardo è preparatissimo nel suggerire luoghi da visitare e non, come supermercati, ristoranti... Siamo rimasti soddisfatti!! Grazie Riccardo! ;-)
Esperienza bellissima, a partire da Riccardo che è stato super disponibile durante tutta la nostra permanenza. Casa più grande di quanto pensassimo, calda e accogliente, immersa nella tranquillità.
Pensiamo di tornarci almeno una volta al mese, direi che ci è strapiaciuta!
Hello there! And welcome to Lake Como!
I'm Riccardo, punctual and discreet, I will be glad to suggest you the typical places to visit and where to eat around this enchanting Region - as well as what to avoid!
My wife Sara and I love to travel, especially with our bicycles: we have been biking all around Europe, like in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Spain... and we know the meaning of a warm “welcome” after a day on the road.
Our apartment, that we use as office, is at your disposal to plan your discovery of Lake Como!