About This Listing
Welcome to Your break on Lake Como!
Small but comfortable and fully-equipped private apartment with car park, 10 minutes from Como downtown, Lake and the Swiss border, in a green and quiet Park.
WiFi internet on demand. Dogs welcome.
Welcome to Lake Como!
Some useful TMING and LOCATION info for you:
WiFi internet & Private Parking included.
Children accepted for free!
Lake and Como city centre:10 minutes by car/bus;
Malpensa Int. Airport: 30 minutes by car;
Milan EXPO Int. Fair: 20 minutes by car;
Lift from & to train station on demand;
Close to Motorway Exit (7 kms to Swiss border).
Some guests' reviews...
- "Riccardo's flat is perfect to discover Como's lake just near to city center”
- “The studio was perfect: nice, tidy and comfortable, we really felt like home! Only 5-10 minutes to the centre, and a safe and free parking just at the front of the building”
- "Riccardo was a great host. Not only is the place nice, clean, quiet and perfect for a small family of four like ours...."
- "His appartement is conveniently located at a near bus-stop with regular service so you don't need a car to get into the city and back. I definitely recommend staying at his place!"
- "Perfect experience and absolutely recommended. We stayed in Riccardo's place for one night when en route to the South. The apartment is exactly as described, good to reach, cosy, comfortable, fully-equipped, clean, and also nicely decorated..."
- "L'appartement est très bien situé pour visiter différentes villes du lac de Côme ou encore aller à Milan..."
- Le séjour chez Riccardo était à la hauteur de nos attentes. Il est très gentil, parle bien le français et est très ponctuel.
Il est attentionné et possède beaucoup de dépliants sur la région. Un appartement que nous recommandons si vous séjournez à Côme."
- "The balcony is a nice place to sit and enjoy your morning coffee. Riccardo has set everything up very professionally..."
- "We loved coming home to this after a long day of tourism. Very organized host... You'll love your stay."
- "The apartment was in an area quite easy to find, with 3 grocery stores within walking distance. It was welcoming and very, very clean, secure, and comfortable. It was nice to have a parking spot for our vehicle. I would not hesitate to stay there again."
- "Thanks Ricardo for a great week in Como! It was our first time as independent travellers in Italy, and his input was very helpful. We found the accommodation very comfortable and we used the local transport to get around Como, with no problems."
- "Riccardo was such a nice host! Caring, willing to help in every step, good in communicating all the way from the reservation phase towards the end of our stay. The flat was clean, it was such a pleasure to sit in the balcony during the morning sun eating breakfast!! It was easy to go to the Como downtown by bus from the place. Would come back to stay at Riccardo's place and would feel calm to know that I have chosen right!"
….. and many more!
Small but comfortable and fully-equipped private apartment (with car park), located 10 minutes from Como downtown, Lake and the Swiss border, inside a green and quiet Natural Park.
The apartment is ideal for 2 persons or a family with max 2 small children (free!), and consists of a bedsit room (queen-size loft bed + sofa bed), 1 bathroom with shower, and a comfortable kitchen at your disposal, with a cute balcony sun-exposed.
I supply clean towels and sheets; WiFi internet access on demand.
Private car park for free! Bus stop near the house. For further information you are welcome to write me an email.
Welcome to lake Como!
Absolutely no smoking inside the house! Smoking permitted on the balcony only.
Please, let me know if you need WiFi internet connection.
Mes parents ont loué cet appartement pour une semaine.
Ils ont passés une excellente semaine.
L'appartement est tout à fait comme indiqué !
Je le conseille fortement à toutes les personnes qui veulent passer des vacances à Como, avec un budget moyen !
Riccardo est très sérieux, et disponible. Il prend des nouvelles de ses hôtes durant la location pour s'assurer que tout va bien.
Rien a redire !
Une adresse à préserver :)
We loved our break in Riccardo's apartment in Como. As we were travelling by train he offered to meet us at the train station and drove us to the accommodation. The apartment was very clean and well lit with each room having big windows for natural light. The place also has a patio where we enjoyed breakfast and dinners almost every day. It was very well equipped for doing our own cooking and there were supermarkets nearby. We rented a vehicle for the time that we were there and were able to take day trips to Bellagio, Milan and even up into Switzerland. His place comes with a parking space in a secure lot which was nice peace of mind for us. Can't say enough good things about his hospitality and his place, would definitely recommend staying here.
Riccardo and his wife were there to welcome us warm and very sympathic. The accomodation was as describe and perfect for our one night stay. The neighbourhood is quiet and friendly.
Riccardo is a great host. The apartment is very well kept and is close to all the necessities. The bus ride to downtown Como is quick and easy and Ric even picked us up from the train station to make things easier. Can't say enough good things - the perfect place to stay in Como.
Nous avons été très bien accueillis par Riccardo, qui est même venu nous chercher à la gare de Côme, l'appartement étant à 20 mn du centre ville. L'appartement est conforme aux photos sur Internet : très propre, très bien équipé, Riccardo prévoit même du café, du thé, sucre... pour les premiers jours ! Le balcon est idéal pour le café du matin : soleil toute la matinée pour une petite séance de lecture ou autre au soleil. Le quartier est très calme, avec un supermarché avec de très bons produits à 5mn à pieds, et le bus en face du magasin.
Nous avons passé un super séjour !!
This place is amazing! Riccardo made us feel very welcome and his place is well kittet for travellors. The apartment looks just like in the pictures, extremely clean and tidy, loads of light, easy parking, good shower and even a bit of a view. You can be at the lakes in 10 minutes. A really good experience overall, cant think of anything that was unpleasant.
About the Host, Riccardo
Hello there! And welcome to Lake Como!
I'm Riccardo, punctual and discreet, I will be glad to suggest you the typical places to visit and where to eat around this enchanting Region - as well as what to avoid!
My wife Sara and I love to travel, especially with our bicycles: we have been biking all around Europe, like in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Spain... and we know the meaning of a warm “welcome” after a day on the road.
Our apartment, that we use as office, is at your disposal to plan your discovery of Lake Como!
PizzeriaVia Alberina Como Lombardy 22100
CoffeeVia Claudio Marcello Marco Como Lombardy 22100
Food shopVia Buschi Attilio Como Lombardy 22100
SupermarketVia Picchi Luigi Como Lombardy 22100
Trekking pathVia Monte Croce Como Lombardy 22100
Post OfficeVia Isonzo Como Lombardy
SupermarketVia Ovidio Como Lombardy 22100
Sporting Center - Swimming PoolVia Virgilio Como Lombardy 22100
LibraryVia Tettamanti San Fermo della Battaglia Lombardy 22020
Coffee BarVia Raimondi San Fermo della Battaglia Lombardy