About this listing
Tiny studio with everything you need for your stay. Excellent location, truly comfortable, and fully equipped. We even give you a basic smartphone (Sony Xperia X8) with a local line so that you're well connected during your stay! :-)
We call it "El Deptito Cordooobé". Don't expect a big mansion. It's just a 23x10 ft (7x3 m) studio. But...
- 6 1/2 blocks away from the most important corner in Cordoba city (Patio Olmos mall).
- 6 1/2 blocks from the Nuevocentro Shopping.
- 2 twin sommiers that can be turned to 1 king size.
- A very comfortable executive armchair that you'll enjoy while either working, or just relaxing.
- 6 Mb Internet Wi-fi connection.
- Mobile phone with local line (for yo to use it by adding pre-paid credit to it).
- Wireless phone with land line and free local calls to local land lines (very useful for asking for food delivery!) ;-)
- Internet LED TV Sony 40" with Digital TV connection (+ HDMI & VGA cables for you to connect it to your computer).
- DVD player (+ membership card for renting DVDs at the DVD store that is only 1 block away).
- 2.1 speakers (+ RCA-plug cable for you to connect to your music devices).
- Air conditioner with heating.
- Kitchenette with minibar, 2 electric stoves, electric kettle, electric toaster, basic kitchen equipment & dinnerware for 4.
- Desktop with lamp & a very comfortable armchair.
• Optional (ask me about extra-charges): Cable TV
We look forward to hosting you!!! ^_^
You'll have the full apartment for your exclusive use during your stay.
Interaction with Guests
I love interacting with my guests, and you can see that from the reviews I get. I love taking them to know the best of Cordoba, and introducing them to Cordoba's & Argentina's culture and life style. Sometimes my job keeps me really busy, but in most cases I get to find some time to share with my gusts, as I really enjoy doing that.
What I most love from this area is that it's very convenient, and pretty quite at the same time.
It's plenty of stores around, which supply all what's needed for a stay, and even for a leaving. However, Cordoba's nightlife occurs not right there, but just a few blocks away from there. Far enough for not being disturbed, but close enough for getting there in a few minutes.
You'd be within walking distance of the main attractions of the city (or, as I say it, of where everything takes place in Cordoba): Nueva Córdoba, Centro Histórico y Güemes.
It's very well-connected with public transportation, having +10 lines passing within a 500 m range. Most buses to the hills (where there are plenty of villages offering a vast diversity of natural and cultural attractions), also go past within that distance, and take you to the Sierras in less than an hour.
Other Things to Note
Mostly depending on the time you'd arrive, I'll introduce you to drinking either mate, or "fernet con coca".
Enjoy the most out of your stay, but please without:
* disturbing your neighbors
* damaging the apartment, the building, or anything inside them
* letting in more than 4 persons at the same time (since it's only a 226 square feet apt)
* taking unfair advantage of the property, its goods, services, hosts, neighbors, or anyone or anything you make contact with during your stay.
Kitchenette: microwave, minibar fridge, electric kettle and toaster, and 2 electric stoves.