About this listing
Peaceful, charming and comfortable flat conceived with a European feel in Connaught Place, the heart of New Delhi. Part of 3 storey Art Deco style building of the 1920s, entirely renovated with a large enclosed garden.
The flat has been conceived as a place with a European feel in the heart of New Delhi.
3 storey Art Deco style building of the 1920s, entirely renovated.
Has a large enclosed garden
Built at the same time as the renowned and nearby Imperial Hotel
The flat is organised around:
• 1 terrace
• 1 large living room opening out onto the terrace through 2 large French windows
• 2 bedrooms
• 1 toilet
• 1 separate shower room
• 1 large private terrace which overlooks the garden of the building
• 1 kitchen
NB: The kitchen is not attached to the rest of the flat and opens on the terrace. One has to cross the terrace to get into the kitchen (2 meters away from the dining room) plan in the photo section. Because of this particular layout ,we believe the flat is not convenient for young children.
The flat is exclusively for you.
Interaction with Guests
The flat is fully serviced with:
• Air conditioning in all rooms
• Daily cleaning - Monday to Saturday
• Provision of sheets and towels
• 24/7 guard service
• On-site assistance via our building manager, Rajni available to answer all your question - 9:00 am to 6:00 pm - Monday to Friday.
For a small fee, we can help organize other services if you need, such as:
• Airport pick up and drop
• Travel arrangements
• Chauffeur driven
• Car rental
• Connaught Place - centrally located in a quiet street in the historic center of New Delhi.
• Area - enclave of peace and charm associated with the early 1920s period
• Close to many of historic sights of Delhi
• Close to shopping and restaurant areas - Marks & Spencer, Samsung Electonics are just across the road
• Close to many international organizations' headquarters.
All transport means are nearby:
• Metro - Connaught Place Station
• Express metro to airport (a few meters away).
Other Things to Note
The rates given are for short stays.
We are happy to discuss proposals for periods longer than 10 days on a case by case basis depending on the length of the period and number of occupants.
Please relax and let us know how we can help.
Please note that electricity cuts happen in Delhi, usually for a few minutes.
We are two siblings helping our parents to rent their properties from time to time.
We are half french, half english, and have travelled quite a bit.
Cecile is a journalist, Alec is a marketing executive working in the healthcare industry.