Charming house made of quarry stone in southern Ardèche, with Provencal climate.
Totally independent, the 65 sqm (700sqf) house will accommodate 4 (or 6) persons, on a flat and enclosed land of 600 sqm (6,500sqf).
Near Aubenas and ideally situated to the alternation of rest moments with tourist visits, sports or cultural activities, the house is surrounded by fig trees, pink laurels, flowers and the shadow of a lime tree.
From April 2015; the The Chauvet-Pont-d'Arc Cave will open to the public. It is a cave that contains the earliest known and best preserved figurative cave paintings in the world, as well as other evidence of Upper Paleolithic life. It is situated about 40 minutes away from the gite.
The house is located at the end of an Ardèche typical hamlet, named Le Feschet, in Vesseaux commune (07200) with an old fort and a church with porch from the XIII century.
The house comprises:
- living room of 32 sqm (344 sqf), with 4 directions opening, with old tiles and fire place. It is composed of:
- a drawing room with extensible couch (140 centimetres, can be transformed into a bed), 4 armchairs, 1 little table, 1 HI/FI system, 1 oak piece of furniture, a TV set flat screen, and a DVD player. WIFI.
- a dining room composed of a 6 persons table, 7 chairs, old cupboard, 1 dresser with bookcase
- 1 big room with
- 1 bed of 160 centimetres and night stand
- 1 small cabinet, 1 desk, 1 armchair
- One room with direct access to the terrace:
- 1 bed of 140 centimetres with nigh stand
- One bathroom completely made of Briare tiles, with sink, shower and toilet
- One small kitchen, completely equipped with:
- 1 stainless steel sink
- 4 gaz burners.
- 1 oven and 1 microwaves oven
- 1 refrigerator
- 1 dishwashing machine
- 1 washing machine
- 1 cabinet
- 1 boiler
- flat and enclosed land of 600 sqm (6,500sqf), with independent entrance and private parking
- view to south, east and west
- terrace with vine
- walled grill/BBQ
- garden furniture: table, chairs, lounge chairs, hammock, sun umbrella
The entire house is heated by electrical heaters
Lingerie and towels included
The beds are made on arrival.
Child pack offered upon request.
From July 6 to August 24 we only rent by week, from saturday to saturday.
From July 6 to August 24, we only rent by week, from Saturday to Saturday.
Had a nice stay in beautiful surroundings in Jean and Maries charming gite.
The area is full of stuff for the active hollidayers who like walking, kayaking or swimming in the Ardeche River - and you have the quietness of the garden and gite away from the tourist masses overflowing Pont D'arc and the Gorges.
The garden of the gite has shadow and nice views - and a little barbecue to cook under the open sky.
There a quality supermarkets just five minutes away i Aubenas and a city centre with shops and restaurants. In Vessaux the Boulangerie is quite good as well.
But the best part of staying in La Feschet are Jean and Marie - the most welcoming hosts.
We enjoyed a week. Could easily gave stayed longer.
The house is better then shown in the pictures. The garden is big and perfect for families. Marie and Jean are very good hosts and we had a wonderfull time in their house. We are lucking forward to come back.
Lovely little home with everything you need. Very nice hosts that treat you like friends. Beautiful nature, a quiet and peaceful place. We, a family of 4, had a wonderful time. Really recommended :-)
wir haben wunderbare Ostern in dem charmanten Haus von Fam. Nouzareth verbracht. Unsere Gastgeber waren sehr freundlich und aufmerksam, wir haben wertvolle Tips für Wanderungen und Ausflüge erhalten. Das Häuschen ist liebevoll eingerichtet und sehr sauber. wir kommen gern wieder. Liebe Grüsse Christina und Christoph
My wife and I along with our 6 year old daughter had a wonderful stay at this lovely place. Jean and Danielle were warm and welcoming. The cottage was comfortable and the view picturesque. Jean recommended some great places to visit and our daughter enjoyed a swim in their beautiful pool with Danielle. We highly recommend this place for a relaxing break in a gorgeous area.
Thanks Jean and Danielle.
Une jolie maison pleine de charme dans un très bel endroit. Un accueil très sympa.
Bref, un coin où on se sent bien !