About this listing
City of Austin Operating License-2012
This luxurious two bedroom two bath fully-furnished rental provides comfort in the center of the funkiest zip code in town. Recently renovated, this space provides king-size beds, spa-like bathrooms, and full kitchen.
Awesome bamboo floors, granite countertops, stainless appliances, and many more upgrades help make your stay memorable and special. Our guests enjoy the tiled walk-in showers, large rooftop deck, and beautiful Willie Nelson courtyard.
Each bedroom comes with laptop safe, iron, and hair dryer. Wireless internet service provided, as are coffee, basic condiments, tea, soaps, linens, and washer/dryer. The place is ideal for business and pleasure.
You can walk to restaurants, vintage shops, tattoo parlors, trailer-food courts, and coffee shops. It is very easy to get around as we are in a walker- and bike-friendly neighborhood, near bus stops, provide parking, and have taxi service readily available.
The owners live on the property in separate house. Gabby, our talkative white cat, visits the courtyard but is not allowed inside the rental. 15% tax included, and you will not be charged a cleaning fee. Of course we appreciate you respecting our property and helping us make the space even better for future guests (or for your next stay with us!).
1. Help us create a better Place.
2. No smoking inside the Place.
3. No pets or children in the Place (contact us for exceptions).
4. The Place is available for up to 4 adults. For larger parties please contact us, we may be able to accommodate you.
5. Flush only that which ought to be flushed.
6. Please respect our neighbors.
7. Tell us if something breaks or needs attention.
8. Keep inside furniture inside, and outside furniture outside.
9. Keep Austin Weird!.
10. Enjoy the Place and have a great time in Austin!
About the Host, John & Carol
Austin Texas is an incredible place to visit. We moved to the metro area in 2003 and to South Austin in 2010; now we are here to stay. Our place is close by to world-class live music, a wide variety of food choices, and unique shopping experiences. We love it here and invite you to enjoy the neighborhood by staying in our completely renovated vacation rental space.
New listing as of August 26, 2012