About this listing
Private, cozy, luxury condo at an excellent location. Right next to the Convention center, blocks away from Seattle's hottest bars & restaurants, and minutes away from Pike Place Market. Perfect for work & play.
// HIGHLIGHTS //
- 3min walk to Convention Center, 10min walk to Pike Place Market & Light Rail station, 5min walk to Capitol Hill
- Secure parking spot (available upon request)
- Memory Foam queen-sized bed, down feather pillows & comforter
- In-unit washer & dryer
- High speed internet
- 42" flat screen TV with cable, Blu-Ray & HBO
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Brand new furnishings
- Aerobed to sleep an additional 2 (available upon request)
// ADDITIONAL AMENITIES //
- Coffee maker
- Electric kettle
- Basic cooking utensils, pots, and pans
- Hair dryer
- Iron & board
- Laundry detergent
- Linens and towels
- Shampoo & conditioner, body wash
- Paper Towels
// AVAILABLE //
- 2 children's sleeping bags
- Pack & Play
- high chair
- Rooftop deck
- Recreation room with pool table & big-screen TV
- More than one load of laundry? Additional laundry room downstairs
Interaction with Guests
We love sharing our city with others so please don't hesitate to ask us about our favorite restaurants, bars, breweries, things to do, places to go, transportation, etc.
We love our city and are here for you!
You will be in the center of everything.
Capitol Hill, where you will find the best coffeeshops, restaurants, and bars in Seattle.
Downtown, where you will find Pike Place Market, great shopping, and museums.
Convention Center, where they hold Comic-Con and other fun conventions
You could not be in a better location to work hard and play hard.
The Westlake Station (LightRail, major bus hub) is only a few blocks away from the condo.
Other popular modes of transportation are: Taxis (Yellow, Green, and Orange), Lyft, and Uber
Other Things to Note
Parking space needs to be reserved separately for $25/night.
1) No smoking
2) Shoes off
3) R-E-S-P-E-C-T neighbors and condo