The apartment is located in Rome, close to via Nomentana (100 m away) and less than km 3 from Porta Pia (Aurelian walls). It is on the ground floor, about 100 square meters and has a 50 meters private garden with direct access on the street. The apartment address via Senafè 13 is on a private residential street wich leads to via Nomentana though three stair cases. The street is accessible on the other side from via Makallè both to pedestrians and cars through a remotely operated gate.
The apartment has a parking lot on the private street in front of the entrance gate.
On the other side of the street and for all its length there is a fenced public park (Villa Leopardi) with entrance gates both on via Nomentana and via Makallè. The park is open daily from sunrise to sunset.
The apartment is few meters away from the bus stop of the line from and to the main railway station Termini (10/15 minutes ride) and the line from and to the downtown area (piazza Venezia 15/20 minutes ride). Two B line subway stations (Annibaliano and Libia) are located about 500 meters away from the apartment. The train station of the line to/from the Fiumicino airport is about 1 km away (trains from Nomentana station every 20 minutes).
- Large living room with dining room area with direct entrance from the private garden;
- Large kitchen accesible from the living room and from the garden. The kitchen is fully equipped with all sorts of household electrical appliances (dishwasher, microwave, etc.) and a small table sitting 4 people;
- Corridor with large closet connecting the living room with a queen size bedroom and a bathroom with all fixtures (toilet, bidet, double sink, Jacuzzi bathtub and shower stall with seat and further functions);
- Library/study room accessible from the living room through a sliding door and from a small passageway which connects the living room with a small laundry room with closet, washing machine, drying machine and sink. Another bathroom is accessible from the passageway including toilet, sink and shower stall. The library/study room has a sofa convertible into a queen size bed;
- An additional rollaway bed is available in the living room under the larger sofa;
- In the garden there is a gazebo 3 m. by 3 m. with fabric cover and lights.
Tha apartment is furnished with antiques and modern artists paintings.
Free parking on premises
Unavailable: Smoke detector
Unavailable: Carbon monoxide detector
Things to keep in mind
- No smoking
- No pets
- No parties or events