This cute cabana is located in a quiet and green part of the island. It's the only house on the property which provides lots of privacy. The large deck, hammocks and tropical yard make you relax immediately.
When you rent the Sunny Cabana you agree with the rules as described below and in the information book in the cabana. If during your stay things break down or any kind of damage caused by not following the rules, you will be charged for the costs:
- Smoking inside the cabana is NOT allowed, feel free to smoke on the veranda or elsewhere in the yard
- Unless approved otherwise by owner, no unregistered guests are allowed in the cabana.
- The Sunny Cabana is a self catering rental and during your stay it will not be cleaned. We provide linens and towels, it's your own responsibility to clean/do laundry. If you stay longer than a week, we provide cleaning services -if wanted- for a small contribution. Before you leave we ask you to do a basic cleaning: sweep the floor, do the dishes, take the trash to the garbage container downstairs and put all the dirty linens in one spot.
- Always close the windows when you leave the house, sudden downpours are more rule then exception and things get wet(and damaged) when you leave the windows open
- Always lock the bikes on and off the property
- When you leave the house at night time, leave the outdoor lights on (on the veranda and under the house), so much easier to find your way back.
- If you use the second set of sheets, clean the dirty ones so there's always a clean set of sheets when you leave.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 372 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Originally from the Netherlands and now living on the small tropical island of Caye Caulker in Belize for more than 10 years. I enjoy the 'go slow' mentality of island life and live by the day. I'm a real dog lover and work as a volunteer at the Caye Caulker Humane Society.