About this listing
This lovely flat is within walking distance of the best Portland has to offer. Tucked away on a quiet street at the base of Washington Park (Oregon Zoo and Japanese Garden), this spacious flat is adjacent to shopping on NW 23rd Avenue and hip, vibrant NW 21st Avenue. Downtown and the Pearl District are less than 10-minutes away by foot. 6 blocks from MAX; 1 block from bus; 1 block from Zip car.
3 Bedrooms (sleeps 6)
Fully equipped kitchen w/ dishwasher
Large, flat screen w/ cable
Hardwood floors throughout
+ Transport to or from airport $30
+ Laundry on-site
1. Check-in after 3:00 p.m., and check-out is 11:00 a.m.
2. This is a non-smoking unit. Violation of this policy could result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of your deposit.
3. Pets are not permitted.
4. Maximum occupancy is 6 guests.
5. Reserved parking is limited to designated spot only, otherwise you will be subject to tow.
6. Only registered guests are allowed in the apartment.
7. QUIET HOUR POLICY- Please be respectful of our neighbors. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m. Violation of this policy could result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of your deposit.
About the Host, Tom
As much as I love to travel and experience new places, I always look forward to returning to Portland. It's a gorgeous, friendly and vibrant city, and I enjoy showing it off to new visitors. Upon booking this apartment, I will arm you with an insider's knowledge to the city -- good eats, places to shop, microbreweries, great bike rides.
Thanks for looking.