About this listing
The greatest part of the apartment is the balcony with a wonderful view in the evening.
The district is quite very safe with a 24 hour small market very near to the house.
Studio (25m2) with all in an open space is located at Vera neighborhood and is perfect for two people staying from 1 day to several months. As the apartment is in the loft the elevator goes up to the 9th floor and guests will have to climb one more floor up. In case you have a lot of baggage we will be happy to help you.
We are within 20 minutes walking distance from many historical and cultural destinations in old Tbilisi. You can also take public transportation to see other popular attractions like the open-space Ethnographic museum and Kus Tba (Turtle Lake).
The studio has WC/Bathroom with shower, real bed fitting two with orthopedic mattress (the bed is quite firm), kitchen space and a balcony with a beautiful view of the town. It’s equipped with: Wi-Fi, fridge, TV/cable with English channels, washing machine, gas cooker, extractor hood, microwave, electric heater and air conditioner.
Please note to put the light on on the extractor hood not to have shadow on your way while cooking at night.
Bed lines and towels are included.
We will also be happy to provide you with all necessary tourist information including maps and guidebooks as well as helping you in finding a guide to make your travel much easier and comfortable.
Tbilisi International Airport is within 20-25 minutes driving distance from the apartment. The easiest way is to take a taxi that costs about 30 Gel ($13). This is a fixed price to get to the Vere District where the apartment is situated.
Airport Pick Up is available and costs 40 GEL ($17).
Other Things to Note
1. The apartment is a loft. The elevator goes up to the 9th floor and you will have to go one more floor up using stairs. In case of a lot of luggage me and my husband will be happy to assist you.
2. Close the washing machine door properly otherwise it won't start working.
3. Mattress is an orthopedic one and might seam a little bit firm. There were guests complaining about the soft mattress and I had to change it.
4. Be sure to leave the outdoor light on as the sensor light in the entrance doesn't stay long.
5. Leave the extractor hood light one while cooking in the evening as the main light is in the back leaving shadow in front of you.
6. The building is since 1960 and the elevator is not a new one as in almost all old houses in Tbilisi, but works very good.
First and the strictest rule is to have as much fun in Tbilisi as possible.
Check out is at 11:00 am, but is flexible if there is no other guest arriving.
Please be so kind to smoke only at the window or on the balcony as there are guests that don't really like cigarette smell in the apartment.
Not make noise after 24h00.
Please sometimes water flowers on the balcony if you are staying in summer longer than 6 days.
Enjoy your stay!!!