Classic beach house 300 m from the beach
Welcome to our cosy summerhouse on the island of Møn in the south of Denmark by the Baltic Sea.
The island Møn is aproximately 1.5 hours drive from Copenhagen.
The garden is 900 sqm. and is surrounded by old trees on all sides.
In the garden you can relax, play football or crocket, or you can sit by the fireplace and watch the stars all night.
The house has a kid's room (the bed is big enough for grown ups, too) with toys and games.
The beach is 300 meters from the house, and is very suitable for swimming and barbecuing in the sunset.
About 500 meters from the house you can watch birds over the beautiful meadow, and if you walk a little longer you are in the old forest called Ulvshale Skov.
The little island Nyord is just a 5 minutes drive from the house. The island has a little village wtih old farms and a beautiful round church. Small shops with products made on the island such as whiskey, honey and mustard.
The island of Nyord also has a lovely little marina and a very nice restaurant in the old farm Lolles Gård.
Stege, the main town of the island, is a 10 minutes drive from the house and has several supermarkets open seven days a week, covering all groceries needs.
Møn is known for one of the biggest sites in Denmark, Møns Klint (The cliffs of Møn). A big chalk cliff perfect for a walk through the beech forest and down to the beach.
All over Møn are small and very cosy villages with fleamarkets and yard sales. The beaches in the south of the island are also worth a visit.
Towels and linen are not included, but can be supplied for 100,- DKR.
Interaction with guests
We strive to be at the house to check guests in and out.
However, this is not always possible.
In such cases we will supply information on keys etc via AirBNB.
Other things to note
Layout of beds is:
One double bed in alcove next to den.
One singe bed in children's room.
Two bunk beds in one room.
Access to one foldable weekend-bed for infants.
If the power is off you turn it on behind the glass door by the two bedrooms.
(The flip switch on the far left.)
The fridge is turned on in the cupboard next to it.
Please be very careful using the door on the freezer-box. It is broken.
Keys for the shed are on the hook next to the main entrance.
You are welcome to:
- Use the grill if you clean it afterwards
- Use the foldable toddler's bed, stowed by the bunk beds
- Play with the toys in the kid's room
- Use the parasol. Keep it free from rain and dew and use the cover when the parasol is not in use
- Use the mosquito nets. Hooks are located over the double bed and in the kid's room
- Empty the mail box and place mail on the kitchen table
- Water flowers on the terrace
- Use the fireplace - but NOT using wood from the outdoor pile behind the house. Use the compressed woodchip from the basket or shed. More are available from the gas station.
We expect you to:
- Leave the house in the same condition as when you arrived
- Replace broken things
- Buy new toilet paper, paper towels, dishwash, soap, charchoal etc. if you use them up.
- Wipe the wooden walls in the bath dry after use.
- Enjoy your stay
Give us a call or text if you have questions.
I am a graphic designer from Copenhagen, Denmark. I have a sense of humour. Really.