Stay in this, Modern,clean,renovated, SECURE, 2 bed apartment in Posto 5, Rio de Janeiro.
Steps away from a beach suntan. Has all amenities, DVD, air con, Microwave, Flat screen TV with cable. 1 queen size bed + 1 double bed shower room.
American kitchen, Sofa bed, coffee machine. US & English power supply (Also has a few English plug sockets for convenience) , Rio being a busy bustling city.
Double glazed and silent windows in front bedroom help you to get a good nights sleep. Electronic safe, wireless internet.
Remember, this apartment is located in the main area in Copacabana, situated next to many restaurants, banks etc but is central & close to wherever you may want to discover in Rio, incluiding Ipanema which is 15 mins walk away.
Take a look at the pics & see if this is the place that you could relax in whilst enjoying what Rio has to offer ! !
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$10 / night after 4 guests|
|Minimum Stay:||3 nights|
|Check In:||12:00 PM (noon)|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
|City:||Rio de Janeiro|
Great host who immediately made us feel welcome. The location couldn't be much closer to Copacabana Beach which was exactly what we were looking for. Thoroughly enjoyed the place and will be back!
Muy buena la atención de Nicky, el departamento cumplió totalemnte con mis expectativas, la ubicación es muy buena, todo el equipamiento esta en óptimas condiciones. La atención del anfitrión fue excelente.- Gracias Nicky!!!!! Ya lo estoy recomendando a mis amigos...
Estuvimos en río por 4 noches... El apartamento estuvo muy bien. La ubicación genial el aparte yo es justo lo que uno necesita en una ciudad como río. Hubo un detalle con uno de los aires de los cuartos pero fue solucionado por el anfitrión lo más pronto posible. La amabilidad de Niky fue increíble. Recomiendo este apartamento y al anfitrión a un 100%
Nossa, experiência com o anfitrião Nick, foi foi boa nos atendeu em tudo que foi solicitado. O Apto atingiu nossas expectativas, ótima localização, roupa de cama e banho e apto limpinho. O único detalhe é a falta de ar na sala (dias muito quente) e cortina da sala que não estava fechando.
- Nicky is friendly, and met us on the scheduled time.
- the apartment is just one block away from Copacabana beach, and also close to Arpoador, Ipanema, and other sights.
- the place have supermarkets and all banks in the same block, public bike renting spots are also close, and the taxi for most sights get cheap.
- Nice beds;
- Bed sheets and towels available;
- the apartment is fully equipped, there is air conditioning in both bedrooms.
- the shower temperature oscillated involuntarily, and it's impossible to have warm water. You have to choose between cold, and boiling water.
- the wifi signal was good only in the kitchen, on bedrooms and TV room the signal is poor.
- during the day the noise from Copacabana avenue is loud. If you wish to rest and have long sleeps in the morning, this is not a place for you.
- there is no table in the kitchen.
- the apartment is not as new and fancy as in the photos, but it's okay..
For the price and location, I do recommend Nicky's place! The price is totally worthy compared to other hostels and hotels. Have fun!
Overall the experience was very good. Nick was a very nice receiving us and responding to our every question.
The house is in good conditions and is very well fit for 4 maybe even 5 persons.
The only downsides are :
- noise, the room faced to the main avenue is very noisy and the A/Cs are noisy as well.
- lack of enough furniture to unpack your backs
Plus sides :
- location, location, location
- existance of porter from (phone number hidden) ! Means you don't need to take keys to anywhere if you arrive before 00:30.
- well equiped kitchen
- Good communication with the host.
Overall it was a very nice house with no problem whatsoever.
Great location and host!
Was traveling to Rio for the first time with 2 other friends. Great location and had everything we needed. Not the most comfortable bed, but it was fine. Clean, fresh towels were provided as well. Wifi went in and out, but I think that was the provider's issue. Luckily, there is a Starbucks with free wifi just down the street. Doormen were friendly. Nicky was very responsive and helpful beforehand as well as throughout our stay! Would recommend to anyone traveling and simply needing a place to shower and sleep. A very brief walk to the beach.
For the price we paid it was worth it and I could recommend to others, however if returning to Rio I would pay more for a nicer spot.
The apartment is nicer in the pictures than reality, so not the amazing deal I thought we were getting, but still a fair price. The location was good and cabs in Rio are very cheap and plentiful, so its easy getting around to other parts of the city.
That said, on our arrival to Rio we couldn't get a hold of nicky at all, being our first airbnb experience was in an unfamiliar city (email hidden), it was a little unnerving. Fortunately the doorman didn't require anything more than 'a gente ta aqui pra nicky' to let us in. Apparently he had the wrong cell number listed on this site, hopefully this is updated for others.
Nicky's apartment is a great deal: it's clean, bright, (email hidden) to stay in amazing Rio!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT