This hip, newly furnished studio can be your ticket to being a local in sunny Marina Del Rey neighborhood in beautiful California. It's just a bike ride away from tourist attractions like the Santa Monica Pier and Venice Beach and from local hot spots like the Marina, the A frame, Sunny Spot and Abbott Kinney. Location isn't the only thing this studio has going for it. It has a private gated entrance that leads you through the garden to your exclusive patio as you enter into the 480-square-foot luxury studio. It includes a granite kitchenette, slate stone bathroom and a tropical, resort style pool. With hard wood floors, leather bed and sofa, wireless internet, cable and fireplace make this studio a place you'd want to call home.. even if it's just for the weekend.
We had a tenant for 2 years and just really missed having this very peaceful, relaxing and serene space available- so we decided to go with AirBNB, so we can still enjoy it on occasion.
We love this space and we are sure you will too!
- Kitchenette w/ Convection Cooktop and Granite Countertops
- Refrigerator, Microwave, convection oven
- Private, natural stone bathroom w/ shower, toilet and sink/cabinet, blow dryer
- Wallmount Flat Screen HD T.V. with premium cable channels (showtime/HBO) and DVR
- Keurig Single Cup Coffee Maker with a nice selection of coffee/teas
- Queen Size Leather Bed, new pillow top mattresses, down alternate comforter and anti-dust mattress/pillow covers (extra blankets and pillows for added comfort)
- Leather Sofa w/ coordinating coffee table/storage ottoman
-iPhone/iPod compatible stereo system
- Luxury Linens, mattress pad and pillow covers under the cases
- Lots of Closet Space- 5 foot w/ lots of space for hanging, shelves and pleanty of drawer space for keep your clothes/luggage out of sight. 2 robes in the closet for your use.
- ironing board and iron
- Counter Height Cherry Wood Dinette Set for 4
- Heating from electric Fireplace and ceiling fan. We are very, very close to the beach and we are ocean facing- air conditioning not needed here.
-Flatware- plus all utensils needed for cooking
-pots, pans, glasses, Wine glasses, coffee mugs
-Keurig Coffee Maker, Refrigerator, Microwave, Convection Oven and Convection Cooktop
- Covection Single Cooktop and mid size refrigerator (4ft tall) with Freezer
-Kitchen towels, pot holders
- Custom design cabinets
- Slate stone shower, walls and floors
- Glass enclosed shower with Oversized Rain shower head
- Brand new, one-piece toilet
- Liquid hand soap, lotion, shampoo, conditioner, First Aid kit, cotton swaps etc. EVERYTHING you could need, just in case you left something at home.
-Tropical Resort style Salt Water pool and Jacuzzi- 8 ft deep with 6-12" shallow wading area- perfect for cooling off.
-Deadbolt Keypad Entry System into Studio and Private Gated/Keyed entrance from the street
-Private Patio (3 piece- table and chairs)- Great for morning coffee.
- Private Garden Entrance- Solar Lit path and along the fencing- at night
- The backyard is divided into 2 spaces. Studio entrance and garden (on one side) and short 3 ft fence separates our back entrance to the lush backyard and pool.
- Studio restroom has private access to the pool and jacuzzi w/ jets.
- 2 Adult bikes, 1 child bike and helmet for your use.
- Beach towels, Beach umbrella etc.- Volleyball, Soccer Ball, Basketball etc.
- Plenty of street parking available. Residential neighborhood of single family homes, where most use their own driveway to park.
- No restrictions at all for street parking (no permit required, no meters, no cleaning days)
Guest w/ Children:
- We can provide an air mattress if needed.
- We can also stock the studio with building toys, board games etc.
- Also, if you would like a night out for a romantic dinner- we can recommend a very responsible teenage, honor student and reasonably priced sitter for a few hours.
- 2 family friendly parks within walking distance.
Rates: $125 weeknights-$135 Friday/Saturdays- with a 2 night minimum, $750 week for stays of 7 days, $2500 monthly rate. $30 cleaning fee for stays of 2 nights or longer, weekly stays will have cleaning on the 4th day of your stay. Monthly stays will have maid service once a week- on weekend.
Early check-in available if studio is vacant the night before.
0.8 miles from the Marina
3.0 miles from Venice Pier
5.0 miles from the Santa Monica Pier/Third Street Promenade
Walking distance to restaurants and bars, 2 farmers markets within 1 mile- Friday in Venice and Sunday in Mar Vista (great for breakfast or an early lunch).
Short 10 min drive to LAX- $20 cab ride to our your studio.
Public transit is within a 2-3 min walk. My daughter has created a notebook with bus schedules, maps and local restaurants/bars and attractions.
Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm and Universal Studios Hollywood are about 40 minutes away and we have a car rental a few blocks from our home.
All of the local attractions -Venice (90291), Marina Del Rey (90292) and Santa Monica (90405)- listed above are all within a bike ride. Two bikes are available for your use.
Pool and jacuzzi available anytime. Very private bac yard.
Very little interaction- Usually in and out, so very private.
Very quiet, primarily single family home neighborhood with plenty of free street parking. Lots of very high quality restaurants within walking distance of our home.
Bike, bus, walking or car.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$750 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$2550 /month|
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
Rose Ann est charmante, elle laisse à la disposition des hôtes des vélos, le jacuzzi (génial )ainsi que la piscine
plein de petites choses nous attendaient dans le frigo et en dehors
si nous retournons à Los Angeles, nous ne manquerons pas de retourner chez Rose Ann
Lovely quiet studio in a peaceful residential neighborhood - exactly as described. Everything was clean and comfortable, with all the amenities one might need. The pool and jacuzzi were a great way to cool off during the day or relax in the evening. Rose Ann and her family were available when we had questions, but also gave us our privacy. Many great restaurants nearby as well as a short distance to the beach. We very much enjoyed our stay and would recommend it to anyone!
We didn't meet Rose Ann but her apartment was lovely. We enjoyed sitting outside by the pool and using the firepit in the evenings. The kitchen was well equipped so we were able to make our own meals, and she had left some food and drink in the studio for us which was very thoughtful. We did find that one of the bikes had a flat tyre and they obviously hadn't been used in a while, so we weren't able to use the bikes but we found a convenient bus route to get around. The apartment is very well decorated and in a great location, Rose Ann had also left a manual with lots of info about the local area so although we did not meet, she still provided tips with the best things to go and see. A high standard inside and out!
La communication avec notre host fût très bonne, elle prend le temps de répondre en détails à toutes nos questions. Une fois sur place, un manuel du studio et des choses à visiter a été préparé par ses soins. Il y'a tout ce qu'il fat à l'intérieur, serviettes, café, eau, sodas, etc... Nous avons la piscine pour nous seuls. C'est un petit coin de paradis dans cette si grande ville.
Le quartier est résidentiel et vraiment calme. Le studio est à quelques minutes de route de Venice Beach.
Je recommande cette location, on s'y sent vraiment bien et chez soi.
Es war unsere erste Buchung über airbnb und es hätte nicht besser laufen können. Wir wurden von Rose Ann im Vorfeld mit allen notwendigen Informationen versorgt. Das Ein- und Auschecken war absolut komfortabel und unkompliziert. Und nun zum Studio: dies ist äußerst liebevoll ausgestattet und man findet alles was man benötigt, das Bett war sehr bequem und die Regenschauerdusche ist genial. Als Überraschung erwarteten uns frische Muffins, Bananen, Joghurt, Säfte, Softdrinks und vieles mehr. Der Poolbereich ist traumhaft und hier herrscht totale Privatsphäre. Parkplatzsuche problemlos und die Lage des Objektes könnte nicht besser sein. Rose Ann ist sehr sympathisch und immer bemüht behilflich zu sein. Wir haben uns sehr, sehr wohlgefühlt und buchen bei unserem nächsten LA Besuch wieder in diesem Paradies.
Très beau studio très agréable et propre. Très au calme avec une jolie piscine. Rose Ann est très attentionnée (petits gâteaux, serviettes de plage, produits de beauté...). Je recommande ce logement !
We had a great time at rose Ann's! The place is lovely, exactly like the pictures. The bed is comfortable (perfect to relax after so much hours traveling and visiting). It was nearly 40 degrees celsius when we were in LA and the place was cool and very pleasant. There was food and drinks when we arrived, we really appreciated the attention. The communication was great and Rose Ann is very helpful. The location is great! We rented a car 2 blocks away and it is very close to LAX. THanks for everything, we'd love to come back one day!
Rose Ann's studio was fantastic! Nice, quiet location very close to a bunch of good restaurants and not too far from the Airport. The studio itself is super cute and very functional, with everything you need. There was even coffee, and water+ juice in the fridge! We'd definitely come back.
Rose Ann's studio apartment is located in a very quiet and convenient neighborhood. The unit is comfortable and the (email hidden) to relax. The bikes needed some general maintenance and cleaning before use, but we were so busy that we didn't have the time to bike.
Our stay with Rose Ann was fantastic! Not only was her studio beautiful, charming and relaxing, but her communication was excellent. We had no trouble checking in or out, and Rose Ann was especially helpful when we were having trouble with the jacuzzi. By the end of our stay we didn't want to leave, and definitely plan on coming back soon!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT