Beautiful Townhouse located blocks to Washington Park (Wash Park) quick and easy access to downtown.
Easy walk to Light Rail, Whole foods and park. Amazing property with great deck with Mtn views. Attached Garage, interior is spectacular. Great place to get away in Denver and enjoy the park and the city.
ABOUT THE HOUSE:
- You get the ENTIRE house to yourself including 3 Bedrooms + additional loft room opening up to great deck with Mountain Views.
- The Master has King Bed
- The two additional bedrooms have full beds.
- Additional Loft room with office desk and pull out futon for extra bed.
- 2.5 Bathroom
- Full amazing Kitchen with utensils, dishes, glasses, pot and pans – All Bosch high end appliances
- Perfect location park access to city or working in the city either downtown or DTC with immediate access to light rail or interstate.
- Free WIFI and Cable TV
- Towels and linens included
- Multilevel Air Conditioned and heated.
- Smoke alarm and C02 detectors throughout
- Sprinkler system throughout property
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD/LOCATION:
- Its Wash Park – just look up wash park and Denver and you will get lot of information for this location.
- It is a premier location for the city, with great access to Denver’s most highly rated park, easy access to downtown and Cherry Creek.
- Restaurants, bars and other stores very close, but not close enough to affect noise or any level of inconvenience or crime.
TRANSPORTATION & PARKING:
- Light Rail is 3 blocks away and run’s directly downtown in less than 15 mins or to DTC in less than 15 mins.
- Walk (or run around) fabulous Wash Park – only blocks away
- Easy to get to the house from the airport, easy to locate.
- There is an attached 1.5 Car Garage in the bottom of the house, for 1 car. Additional parking is easy to find and free on the street.
- Very close to other great destinations, like Platt park, Sushi Den and other great restaurants, bars and stores.
CHECK IN/OUT TIMES:
- Check Out time is 11:00 am
- Check In time is 3:00 pm or later
THINGS TO NOTE
- I can assure that the house will be clean and all needed information available when you arrive.
- Only those who will be respectful to neighbors and considerate to the space please. No "party" types.
NO SMOKING ANYWHERE ON PREMISES, INCLUDING DECK AND GARAGE, NO EXCEPTIONS!
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$1525 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$4100 /month|
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
|Neighborhood:||Washington Park West|
What a great experience! Nick was great - so easy to work with and fast responses to any questions I had. The townhouse was ready for our arrival, very clean, and exactly as described. It's in a great location, and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay, especially the use of the grill and balcony. Thanks so much, Nick, for the use of your space! We had a great stay in Denver.
The place was clean and ready for our group of 6. The deck was great and Nick was available for any questions throughout the stay. We had everything we needed. The garage is nice to have if you're driving, and it's great to have 2.5 baths if several people are getting ready at once.
The house was exactly what was seen in the pictures. Nick was easy to communicate with as well - we communicated mostly by email and he was quick to return an email. He was easy to work with.
Although I never actually met Nick, he always responded promptly to e-mails and was always helpful and informative. The house was exactly as shown on airbnb website.
The house was wonderful and very convenient. We had three couples stay so the 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath was perfect. We loved the upstairs balcony and how close the home was to different areas of Denver. Thanks for a great stay.
Beautiful home, so clean, just as pictures. Wished that it had not rained so my family could have enjoyed the BBQ grill & balcony.
The host was accommodating and easy to work with. Both getting in and checking out were easy. The kitchen was wonderfully big with great appliances. The porch was beautiful, although we didn't get to enjoy it very much because of the colder temperatures during our visit (obviously not the owners fault). ;) Things were nearby but it was kind of off the beaten path in terms of locating. We were here for a working retreat and it worked perfectly for that.
The townhouse is located in a quaint neighborhood south of LoDo, and close to Washington Park which is a nice morning walk. The coffee maker did not work but that just forced us to walk to Wash Perk, a cute coffee shop just a few blocks away and we played scrabble while we enjoyed the local spot. Nicholas was very fast in his replies and offered to drop off a new coffee maker. Although the two bottom bedrooms are small and the second full bathroom to share is on the third floor, when you plan on exploring Colorado with daily hiking trips and dinners out, it really wasn't a big deal. So overall, not a bad experience and loved the location. For an experience, be sure to take the light rail downtown then the free bus line around town...that was fun!
We had a fabulous stay in this great area of Denver! The townhome is as described - very clean, modern, stylish, and comfortable. The upstairs patio is amazing. It was the perfect homebase as we explored many different neighborhoods and restaurants around town. Thank you for this excellent visit!
This is a beautiful home! I brought my colleague Jackie to stay with me and we had such a productive time. We were able to work uninterrupted and the neighborhood is very quiet. Nicholas was super flexible about check in and worked around our changing schedule. The nicest part was meeting Christine at check out. She is on staff, really does a great job taking care of the home and gave us a warm send off.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT