About this listing
WAKE UP WITH THIS AMAZING VIEW FROM YOUR WINDOW.
Boasting beautiful ocean views, this spacious 3-bedroom apartment is ideally located in front of the world-famous Copacabana Beach. It includes a spa-bath, cable TV and free Wi-Fi.
The apartment offers a suite bedroom with a double bed, a second bedroom with a double bed and a twin bedroom with 2 single beds which can be combined, one double sofa bed, two bathrooms and four split air-conditioners. The apartment has a new LED TV 32".
There is a great view from the dining table and a fully fitted kitchen equipped with a coffee maker, microwave, stove and other utensils. Washing machine is included.
Guests can enjoy the mix of tradition and glamour that Copacabana Beach provides. Many sports, arts and cultural events take place here including Rio’s Carnival and the biggest New Year’s Party in the world.
Stroll along the beachfront Atlantic Avenue and discover the buzzing bars and restaurants on the surrounding streets. The area offers excellent transport links around Rio. To visit Christ the Redeemer, Corcovado Train Station can be reached easily via bus, subway or taxi.
Copacabana Beach is the highlight of any Visit to Rio de Janeiro.
Copacabana beach is located in the neighborhood that carries the same name, in the southern area of the city of Rio de Janeiro. Considered one of the most famous beaches in the world and affectionately nicknamed by the population of Rio as "Princess of the Sea", the history of Copacabana beach is a mix of tradition, glamour and glory. Its sands are home to large events such as world championships of beach soccer, volleyball world championships, concerts, bringing together up to 1 million people (such as the Rolling Stones) and the biggest New Year party on the planet with more than 2 million people and magnificent fireworks. The big avenue at the beachfront is called Atlantic Avenue.
* ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES: No illegal drug use will be permitted on the property.
* TENANT CONDUCT: Quiet hours are after 10 pm. During quiet hours radios and stereos may be played at a level not to be heard outside of the apartment.
* PROPERTY DAMAGE: Damage caused by the behavior of a Tenant, or a Tenant’s guest, will be repaired at the Tenant’s expense.
* KEYS AND ACCESS TO APARTMENT: We will meet the guest at the apartment on check-in and hand over the keys. It is the Tenant’s responsibility to return them at check-out.
* Please TURN OFF LIGHTS & ESPECIALLY the AIR CONDITIONER when you leave the apartment.