About this listing
LOCATION AND TRANSPORTATION
This vintage house is located in Union City, New Jersey which is only 4.4 miles away from Times Square. Union City is a HIDDEN TREASURE on the other side of the Lincoln Tunnel and It is only a 12-15 minute bus ride from our house. We are closer to Midtown Manhattan than Brooklyn, The Bronx and most parts of Queens. New York transportation is only 2 blocks away from the house, the private ishuttle buses (some of them run 24/7) and regular buses whose fares range from $2.50- $3.20 one way. You can enjoy the best of both worlds by staying in this city mansion, enjoy New york all day long and come back to this peaceful and quiet neighborhood which is also very accessible to Hoboken, the official home of the famous Carlo's Bakery of Cake Boss and birth place of Frank Sinatra.. Walking distance to supermarket, liquor store, groceries, bakeries, diner, shops and different ethnic restaurants in Summit Ave and Bergenline Ave. You also have the option of ordering your food and it will be delivered to the house. Please refer to our Guidebook so that you can have an idea of the proximity of some places in New York and New Jersey.
- Wireless Internet Access
- Cable TV
- Parking (up to 4-5 cars)
- Fresh Linens and Towels
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Body Wash
DESCRIPTION OF THE HOUSE
The house is approximately 5,000 Sq Ft and it has 3 floors to be enjoyed by small or large groups. There are 4 bedrooms, 2 full baths and a powder room. Our beds are extremely comfortable and dressed with nice linens, you will surely appreciate them after those long days in the city. It also has a big dining room and a full equipped kitchen. The large living room and the billiard room are perfect for big gatherings. You will definitely enjoy your stay in our place and we will make you feel like home.
- One big bedroom with a king size bed (TV in the bedroom)
- Living Room ( There is a queen sofa bed in this sitting area )
- Billiard Room ( There is a day bed (double) in the sitting area )
SECOND FLOOR (Entertainment Level)
- Large Living room with a 50" flat screen
- Half bathroom
- Additional sitting area
- 2 QUEEN sofa beds
- 1 double day bed (converts to 2 single beds)
- Dining room (8 people)
- Full equipped kitchen
- Sun room/office
THIRD FLOOR ( Bedrooms Level )
- Bedroom # 2 ( King size bed, twin bed and futon)
- Bedroom # 3 ( King size bed with a TV)
- Bedroom # 4 ( Queen size bed )
For your convenience, we also provide airport transportation for an additional cost. We service Newark, La Guardia and JFK airports and our prices are very reasonable. Contact us for more information.
- Absolutely NO smoking is allowed in the premises
- Garbage should be taken out and put in the trash cans located in the driveway
- No other guests are allowed to stay overnight unless is authorized by us
- If any additional guests stays overnight without our knowledge, there will be a charge of $100 per person
- No wild parties. This is a quiet neighborhood and we encourage our guests to respect our neighbors.
- No loud noises after 11:00pm .
- Please help us save the planet by shutting off all the lights when they are not needed.
- Please turn off all the air conditioners when you leave in the morning. (Summer Time )
- Thermostast (HEAT) should be brought down to 62 degrees when not home. (Winter Time)
- Please make sure all coffee makers are off before you leave every morning.
- No pets