About this listing
Ski in, ski out 3-floor townhouse with Panoramic Mountain Views. 3 bedrooms, 2 decks, Private Sauna, Gas Fireplace, Garage + extra parking, 55" LED TV, Sound System, High-speed WiFi, PS3, Games, big gas grill
View of the slopes from your living room. Huge couch, fireplace, and giant LED TV with sound system.
Ski in, ski out 3-floor, 1400 sqft townhome with panoramic views of all 5 peaks of Breckenridge! Relax in your private in-unit, 4-person sauna aprés ski!
Located up on the mountain and bordering the national forest, you'll have direct access to the slopes and endless snowshoeing trails. The ski-in/out trail is small, well-traveled trail through the woods and is an intermediate ski level.
You'll have unobstructed views of Breckenridge's peaks and you'll be secluded from the crowded base of the mountain. The restaurants on main st are just a five minute drive away.
We have a crib and bedding if you're traveling with a baby.
* Ski out to Peak 9 (intermediate trail through the woods, weather permitting)
* Ski in from Peak 10 (black trails) or Ski in + short hike back the ski out trail from Peak 9
* Direct access to hiking & biking trails from the Burro trail
* Sledding on property
* Master bedroom: king bed and couch
* Guest bedroom: queen bed and twin trundle bed
* Bunk room: bunk bed with 2 twin beds & a single twin extra-long bed
* Main floor: Aerobed queen-size air mattress
* All beds are new memory-foam
* Down duvet comforters with feather or foam pillows
* All linens and towels provided
* 2 full baths, en suite in each upstairs bedrooms
* 1 half bath on main floor
* Private Sauna (seats 4 adults)
* Washer & dryer located in-unit
* Heated garage - you won't be scraping ice off your car!
* Parking for 3+ cars
* Weber natural gas grill
* Escape the dry climate with our whole-house humidifier!
* Gas Fireplace
* Broadband WiFi
* 55" LED TV
* Netflix, DVDs, cable
* Premium sound system with subwoofer
* PS3 + games
* Board games, books
* Two private decks (back and front deck with mountain views)
* Rope hammock
* Fully-equipped kitchen including pots, pans, plates, cups, utensils, spice rack
* Weber gas grill steps from kitchen
* Samsung gas 5-burner stove
* New 12 cup coffee maker
* Bosche dishwasher, refrigerator, jumbo toaster oven, crockpot, microwave
* Gas fireplace
* Entertainment center
* Huge, comfy couch
* Soft blankets & pillows
Interaction with Guests
You'll have the place all to yourselves! If you need anything during your stay, you can call or text me, anytime.
My condo is in Warrior's Mark West, which is located just up the road on Peak 9, so it's more secluded and private than the crowded base of the mountain. Enjoy the peace and silence! The condo is located adjacent to national forest and the ski resort, so you'll have the best views anywhere.
The best way to get to town is to drive. It only takes around 5 minutes to get to main street. You can also hike to town, which takes about 20 minutes. The hike back is uphill though! Breckenridge has a free public bus, but it only takes you to the bottom of the hill.
Other Things to Note
My condo books up fast. Inquire today to make a reservation!
Your reservation includes local & state tax of 11.675%
No smoking cigarettes inside please. When carrying skis, enter and leave through the garage. Leave shoes in the foyer. Turn off the fireplace when you leave the room. Turn off the fireplace at least 1 hour before going to sleep, otherwise the upstairs may be cold.
Master Bedroom with king bed, mountain views, plush feather couch, and en-suite bathroom.