This charming and comfortable studio apartment is located at ground floor of a traditional stone house, in one of the oldest part of SPLIT, named RADUNICA.
LOCATION IS KEY! Our quarter of town is a place with long tradition, specific due to its architectonic inheritance, a minute walk from old town and the historical Diocletian palace. Easily reachable from airport and train/bus main stations.
Our apartment is few minutes away from the sea front named RIVA, 10min walk to the beach (Ovcice and Bacvice). In the radius of 50m there is a large offer of restaurants and "konoba" (typical dalmatian style restaurants), grocery shops, open air market with daily fresh vegetables-fruit-typical local products, marinas, rent-a-car, ferry port, railway and bus station, airport transfer bus station, taxi.
Park hill Marjan just minutes away - where you can do jogging in the early morning, watch the sunset at the late afternoon, or enjoy the cappuccino with the panoramic view over the city, sea, Islands and mountains.
Our 28mq studio is fully furnished and nicely decorated to ensure your completely comfort stay. Our place is suitable for holiday or family travelers.
This studio apartment comes with:
•1x Double bed (160cm x 200 cm)
•1x Single bed (90 cm x 200 cm)
•High quality pillow, comforter, bed-sheets
•Guaranteed Fresh Towels
•Shampoo & Body Wash
•Iron, free on request
•LCD TV flat screen
•High speed Internet Wi-Fi
•Complimentary coffee & tea, sugar, salt and spices
•Oven, toaster, coffeemaker
•Cups, Dishes, Cutlery, Frying Pan
• free Wi-Fi
• Washing machine & dryer for your laundry needs upon request (the cost is 70 kn (approx 9 euro) and includes detergent, softener and folding). As alternative the laundry service is only 150 far away from us.
• Please kindly open the windows when cooking and after, to circulate air
• Please kindly avoid to fry or cook fish, it will be not appreciated by the next guest.
Beach towels upon request provided for FREE for a min. stay of 3 nights, so you'll save a lot of space in your luggage!
Electric adapter upon request provided for FREE!
Interaction with guests
We are happy to interact with our guests and give any assistance to make the stay as comfortable as possible. We live in the upstairs part of the house and will respect your privacy. Our door is always open!
We are OPEN for an early/late check in or late check out according with other reservations. Please let us know on time your arrival time to organize your welcome and check in.
Other things to note
Beach towels upon request provided for FREE, so you'll save a lot of space in your luggage!
Electric adapter upon request provided for FREE!
• Upon arrival, please hand over your identification documents (due to the fact that all visitors must be reported to the Tourist Association within 24 hours of their arrival).
• In the apartment is not allowed to smoke, but you can smoke outside. An ashtray is available to our guests.
• Keeping as quiet as possible late at night is neighbors might complaint, especially from 23:00 am to 8:00 pm during which time it is forbidden to create noise. We respect you sleep in the mornings so we keep quite than as well!
• Please before leaving the apartment turn off or unplug all electrical appliance and close the water. We would particularly ask you to make sure that you don’t leave air-conditioning turned on when simultaneously windows and door are open in the apartment. Please leave the windows open to circulate air when you are leaving !
• During your stay keep the apartment clean and tidy, clean your own dishes. No housekeeping service provided. Please do not wash clothes in the studio. Please feel free to wash underwear, there is a little plastic sink in the kitchenette and feel free to use our drying rack !
• The guests are responsible for any damages caused by them or their pets. Please take care of our home :)
• Guests are required to take care of the key with special attention and lock the apartment because the owners are not liable for theft or negligence. The host is not responsible for guest’s possessions, but will do everything possible to protect such items and to warn the guest about possible dangers. Compensation for loss of keys is 50 euro. The owner has right to enter the apartment at the time when guests are absent only in cases when the entry is necessary to prevent possible damage or danger, or when there is reason to believe that the guest violated the house rules
• Only guests registered at the arrival are allowed to stay in the apartment
• For each guest we provide: 1 large towel for shower + 1 towel for hands; towels are changed every 4 nights. Extra towels that will be taken without host permission is strongly forbidden and will be charged to the guest. Tax receipt from the laundry will be showed to the guest.
• When you confirm a reservation it is implied that you are familiar and agree with the house rules, and that you will fully adhere to them.
This host has 199 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hello! Ciao! Pozdrav!
My name is Tania,
I'm happy to be part of this big community and to be able to help people to feel right at home.
I am originally from Rome (Italy) and I have been living there from most part of my life but I lived also in Milan, London and then 7 years ago I moved to Split.
I'm half Italian and half Croatian, pure Mediterranean soul and I would be happy to share with my guests my passions for local food, art and local history.
I love seeing the world, my favorite destinations are Copenhagen, London, NY and Barcelona.
Six years ago I started with Airbnb and welcomed my first guest. It gives me an opportunity to meet great people from all around the world, new cultures, grow as a human beings.
I currently manages & own 2 Airbnb listings located in my family traditional stone house, in a quiet historical part of Split, named Radunica, only few minutes by walk to Diocletian's Palace (world heritage) and downtown. I love my district especially when the scene gets bustling and eventful in the center.
On my listings there's all my love about traveling, colors and art, such a lot of memories about my stay in different cities. I hope that one of my listings will be your choice.
I will do my best to make your stay as comfortable as possible and share with you the beauty of CROATIA, of Split suggesting places to visit and how to enjoy my city as a local citizen and not as a simple tourist.
I speak Italian, English and Croatian.
I hope to see you soon,