About this listing
Located centrally in Hanoi Old’s quarter, just only a short distance from Hoan Kiem lake, Hanoi Old Town Hotel offers 28 luxurious and boutique rooms with full of modern and well-equipped furniture which meet all guests’ standard for a three stars
With many tourist attractions nearby: Hoan Kiem Lake, Night market, Museums as well as a great mix of traditional Vietnamese and western restaurants, souvenir and clothes shops which are suitable for every taste and hobby. Also, you will have a chance discover the real lives of local residents as well as see a different image of Hanoi city from others “ Hanoi – City for peace”.
Add : 95 Hang Chieu - Hoan Kiem - Hanoi
Email: (email hidden)
Dong Xuan Markets ( Night Market)
The staff is very nice and helpful, and the hostel is well located in the old town. A good place so stay.
Better avoid the pickup at the airport and opt for the vietnam airlines limousine though.
Nice hostel in Hanoi. They arranged our trip to Halong Bay. Internet in the room was weak but they have a couple of computers in the lobby. We didn't get hot water in the room but it didn't really matter since it was the summer. A really nice lady who fixed our room allowed me to borrow a hair dryer.
Mina at the front desk was wonderfully kind and helpful!
Perfect place to stay - very friendly hosts that went out of their way to help. Comfy beds and fab air con!
The room is clean and located in the heart of old Hanoi. The staff is very nice and willing to help. I had to move my first night to another hotel because of a water problem in my room, but except this little thing, I enjoyed my stay here.
I hate to write a bad review. It was not a good experience here because:
- They kept shutting off the electricity. I asked them to stop doing this, but it just kept happening. It was difficult to charge my phone and camera.
- The water was not warm or hot.
- I checked in at 8pm and they made me go to another hotel a few minutes away on scooter. They said their air conditioning units where broken. When I got there, my room wasn't ready. When I got in the room the AC didn't work that well. And then with them cutting out the electricity, it became very hot.
- The sink and bathtub(shower) didn't drain well. Eventually they do after 30 minutes.
- There was a note saying not to leave anything valuable in the room, so make sure to keep all your valuables with you.
I'm not sure if they will remember me; the staff didn't really say much to me other than send me to the different hotel and give me the keys.
Thank you so much for your review us on airbnb
I am very sorry for your unpleasant stay at at our hotel
We would like to explain you some words that our electricity syterm is outo turn off when you go out to save power so when you come in you should insert key or if you want to keep power , you have to insert key.
We are really pritty for this.
We hope we could do better for your next stay
Thank you so much
The location of the room is very good, we can walk to many attractions, the staff is also very patient, to help us book a ticket, very grateful to them
This host has 107 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Hanoi Old Town
I am Vinh Le , owner of Hanoi Old Town which is small hotel in Hanoi Old quarter . Our hotel is a boutique hotel but all of the staff are friendly . We welcome you to our home , just seem us as local friend in Hanoi.