About This Listing
Promotion rate is only for rentals of 7 days or more and with less than 8 guests. Do not not apply to holidays
This spacious house can accommodate between 15 to 20 guests comfortably. If you are in town for a family reunion, wedding, sport tournament, convention, business... we have the perfect property for you. Plenty of parking, 10 minutes from downtown, close to major shopping areas.
Here is the long list of the amenities this house offers:
- Master bedroom: 2 king beds, 1 sofa bed, 32" flat screen TV, walk in closet
- Second bedroom: 1 queen bed
- Third bedroom: 1 full size bed, 1 pulled out twin bed
- Forth bedroom: 1 full size bed, 1 pulled out twin bed
- Fifth room (no closet): 1 bunk bed with two twin mattresses
- Family room: 42" flat screen TV, 2 full size sofa beds, full body massage chair
- Living room: 65" TV, Blueray Player, Full HD cable, Wifi, Piano
- 2 dining tables, six chairs each
- Kitchen: full appliances, maple cabinet, granite counter-top, filtered water, cookware and dinnerware for large groups.
- Washer and Dryer
- 3 full bathrooms, 2 with tub and 1 with a shower stall
- Backyard: gazebo, patio chairs, dining table for six, 300 square feet wood cabin, Infrared BBQ grill.
Other Things to Note
Please note that 10% county lodging tax will be due upon arrival.
Khanh and his team were great at communicating and working with me to arrange key pick-up and check-out. Transaction was quick and easy and the house was great! Thanks a lot for being such a good host and professional especially during New Year's Eve week. Much appreciated and I would rent through Khanh and his team again.
We had a great time at the Sweetberry house and were delighted by the high quality finish to the home and attention to detail. The house is in a quiet neighbourhood with convenient shops and within easy driving distance of the coast. Khahn was great to deal with, very friendly and accommodating. Fantastic allround experience.
This host has 79 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Khanh
I was born and raised in Viet Nam. I came to the US when I was 16. In 1997, I joined the US Marines. I served my first year in Japan and spent the rest of the time at Camp Pendleton. During these 4 years in the service, I traveled quite a bit. I always chose to stay at vacation rentals instead of hotels because I loved to experience the local culture.
Being a vacation rental owner, I have had the opportunity to return the favor. I enjoy meeting people coming from all over the world and get to learn many things without leaving my door step. I never knew about an event called "Senior Olympics" until the guests contacted me to rent my homes in San Jose. I was blown away that men and women in their 70s, 80s and 90s would compete in competitive sports. I got to meet film crews, musicians, entrepreneurs and just simply nice folks.
To me, managing vacation rentals is a combination of passion and a rewarding life style. I enjoy the day to day challenges just as much as the fun of sharing foods with new guests. I keep on telling myself that I need to record many of the conversations that I have with my guests and put together "a day in the life of a vacation owner". I think I need to do it soon. So hang on tight, a short film will be coming soon.